Mon, Sep 9, 11:31 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Animation

Welcome to the Animation Forum

Forum Moderators: Wolfenshire, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Animation F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 12:02 am)

In here we will dicuss everything that moves.

Characters, motion graphics, props, particles... everything that moves!
Enjoy , create and share :)
Remember to check the FAQ for useful information and resources.

Animation learning and resources:

[Animations]

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: A Gymnastics Exhibition A Ivy Summers Daz Studio Iray animation

poisinivy ( ) posted Sat, 19 August 2017 at 2:14 PM · edited Mon, 09 September 2024 at 5:04 AM
Deenamic ( ) posted Wed, 23 August 2017 at 11:32 PM
Forum Moderator

Ivy, I give this animation a 10.0 or is the highest score a 9.9 now? lol I love how you use simple and complex subject matter in your animations and make them look amazing and effortless. You really showed the beauty and complexity of gymnastics and iRAY in this animation. This animation is like a bag of chips, you're going to want more, and I did watch more of your animations. Thank you so much for sharing your animation with us! 😄

Denesia (Dee)

Forums: Photoshop  ☮  Photography  ☮  Mixed Medium  ☮  Freestuff  ☮  Freestuff Testing  ☮  Changes wanted in the Community  ☮  Marvelous Designer  ☮  Challenge Arena  ☮  Animation  ☮  Fractals  ☮  Beta Testing  ☮  The Get-Away Spot  ☮  Newcomer Corner  ☮  Suggestion Box  ☮  Contest Announcements

poisinivy ( ) posted Thu, 24 August 2017 at 9:29 AM

Thank you so much Deenamic for taking the time to watch my animated films. It makes me happy to know people enjoy them .

Deenamic ( ) posted Sat, 26 August 2017 at 12:44 PM
Forum Moderator

You're welcome Ivy! I enjoyed watching them. I know how you feel, it feels good when someone besides your friends and family members like your work and it makes you realize that the long hours you put into your work is worth it.

Denesia (Dee)

Forums: Photoshop  ☮  Photography  ☮  Mixed Medium  ☮  Freestuff  ☮  Freestuff Testing  ☮  Changes wanted in the Community  ☮  Marvelous Designer  ☮  Challenge Arena  ☮  Animation  ☮  Fractals  ☮  Beta Testing  ☮  The Get-Away Spot  ☮  Newcomer Corner  ☮  Suggestion Box  ☮  Contest Announcements

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.