Thu, Sep 19, 12:43 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 10:38 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Scrolling issue | "My Wishlist Items On Sale" carousel on marketplace page

mrinal ( ) posted Mon, 20 November 2017 at 10:10 PM · edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 1:32 PM

On clicking left or right on the "My Wishlist Items On Sale" carousel causes the one above i.e. "Whats Hot" carousel to scroll instead. The wishlist carousel doesn't scroll at all upon either using arrow keys or clicking its arrow buttons. This happens on all latest versions of Firefox, Chrome, MS Edge browsers.

RedPhantom ( ) posted Tue, 21 November 2017 at 6:22 AM
Site Admin Online Now!

Yeah, I reported this in August. I figure they have one programmer with a backlog of fixes so long, it beats Santa's naughty and nice list.

or perhaps someone should check on him

485865905.jpg

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

Kalypso ( ) posted Tue, 21 November 2017 at 8:06 AM
Site Admin Online Now!

It worked for me when they first implemented it after which it promptly stopped working and I get the same results. I tried on Firefox, Chrome and IE.

mrinal ( ) posted Tue, 21 November 2017 at 11:46 AM

This happens only on the marketplace homepage. However, the wishlist carousel works on the shopping cart and payment information selection pages, which are some of the other places where that carousel is displayed.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.