Sun, Oct 6, 6:41 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 10:48 pm)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: I guess I'm greedy ? on coupons

Dave-So ( ) posted Fri, 01 December 2017 at 3:10 PM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 7:38 AM

Most often coupons are released that are not good on sale items. when I see that, I rarely use them, as it is necessary to stack savings to get the best possible price. Unfortunately, as much as I love the content here, I can go to another place and stack a lot of coupons and discounts ... even ending up with free stuff ..quality stuff. even bundles normally $100 and up for under $10.

I think it would be good to allow stacking of discounts.

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it.
Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together.
All things connect......Chief Seattle, 1854

JeniferC ( ) posted Sat, 02 December 2017 at 12:03 PM

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. Please keep in mind that around half of our coupons are allowed on sale items, and many of our store prices are already lower than similar items at other stores. Sales prices can change daily so we hope that you keep an eye on the daily deals to make sure you're not missing out on any great specials.

Best Regards, Jenifer C Renderosity Admin

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.