Wed, Sep 18, 1:36 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: Looking for Trump Hair and Presidential Suit

flibbits ( ) posted Fri, 05 January 2018 at 9:31 PM · edited Sat, 14 September 2024 at 4:16 AM

I need Donald Trump hair. The face morph is the easy part.

Also needed is a presidential looking suit for both President Trump and President Obama.

There's a thread from a long time ago, but there was no resolution - no good Trump hair found.

Joe@HFG ( ) posted Fri, 05 January 2018 at 9:42 PM

"...no good Trump hair found."

@RealDonaldTrump has the same problem. 😂

mo·nop·o·ly  [muh-nop-uh-lee]
noun, plural mo·nop·o·lies.
1. exclusive control of a commodity or service in a particular market,
or a control that makes possible the manipulation of prices

Boni ( ) posted Fri, 05 January 2018 at 10:26 PM

Let us leave politics at the door folks, or I will need to stop this thread. Let's help find the hair for the op.

Boni

"Be Hero to Yourself" -- Peter Tork

flibbits ( ) posted Fri, 05 January 2018 at 11:51 PM

Joe@HFG,

Can you tell the folks where you'll be appearing this week?

SamTherapy ( ) posted Sat, 06 January 2018 at 7:51 AM

An old DAZ hair, Wonder Wedge.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

flibbits ( ) posted Sat, 06 January 2018 at 6:42 PM · edited Sat, 06 January 2018 at 6:43 PM

Can't find Wonder Wedge. I did find Wedge Cut 2 - it's not exact, but it's closer than what I already have.

Still need a better hair, and I still need a suit. The available suits are not Presidential looking suits.

SamTherapy ( ) posted Sat, 06 January 2018 at 7:18 PM

ISTR Wonder Wedge was a morph add on for Wedge Cut 2 but it's been a long time.

Another oldie - the Mike 2 Suit Coat may be useful. Use a regular pair of pants and texture them to match. Assuming you have Wardrobe Wizard or CrossDresser, you should be able to convert them.

My Store

My Gallery

moogal ( ) posted Sun, 07 January 2018 at 3:38 AM

Jokes about a man's hair aren't necessarily political, but they aren't exactly sporting either. It's no ones business if a man's hair is trans-mapped or dynamic.

mrsparky ( ) posted Sun, 07 January 2018 at 3:42 AM · edited Sun, 07 January 2018 at 3:42 AM

try poserworld for the suit, VP sells a model of obama (again like Sam says WW might do a conversion). For the hair, if you wanted a nylon/plastic style look, one of the legacy P4 hairs works well for toons.

Pinky - you left the lens cap of your mind on again.

SamTherapy ( ) posted Sun, 07 January 2018 at 9:36 AM

moogal posted at 3:35PM Sun, 07 January 2018 - #4321762

Jokes about a man's hair aren't necessarily political, but they aren't exactly sporting either. It's no ones business if a man's hair is trans-mapped or dynamic.

😂

On a serious note, why on earth would anyone want a comb-over? The moment my hair started to go, I cut it short.

My Store

My Gallery

Andrew_C ( ) posted Sun, 07 January 2018 at 4:47 PM

Ivandri Hair or Joeducky Hair over at DAZ (that's even got a bald top morph) maybe?

ghostman ( ) posted Tue, 09 January 2018 at 2:30 PM

Smith Micro sell some clothing over at content paradise that might work for your suit.

"Dream like you'll live forever. Live like you'll die tomorrow."

Join PoserLounge Chat

flibbits ( ) posted Tue, 09 January 2018 at 10:32 PM

I had that Obama model, but now I can't find it. I do need an Obama that can wear various clothes rather than just a suit.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.