Tue, Oct 1, 5:41 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 30 9:13 pm)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: iPad login weirdness

WendyLuvsCatz ( ) posted Fri, 23 February 2018 at 7:26 PM ยท edited Fri, 26 July 2024 at 11:03 PM

I tried logging in on my iPad and was told the password and username was not in the system

it may be iPad remembered my previous password and inserted it or added a capital but as I only see dots I don't know.

anyways after that none of my possibilities worked old or new and I had to reset my password by email and then was told my ISP was blocked from too many attempts

I encountered this issue before signing in on some sites and think it may be an IOS Safari browser incompatibility.

Just mentioning in case others have had issues or not or was it just a senior moment with passwords on my end.

YouTube Channel

Dreaming Kitty Channel

Tom R. Toe

My ArtyFarty AI channel

jennblake ( ) posted Sat, 24 February 2018 at 9:46 AM

I do believe those always put a capital at the beginning of any new word. I am not sure.. I'll ask. I see you were able to get logged in? ๐Ÿ˜„

WendyLuvsCatz ( ) posted Sat, 24 February 2018 at 9:50 AM

yes and on iPad too now as well as Chrome on my PC

it was very frustrating and I somehow doubt I was continually using the wrong password as logged in many times before.

I actually think it was an old saved password replacing it.

YouTube Channel

Dreaming Kitty Channel

Tom R. Toe

My ArtyFarty AI channel

jennblake ( ) posted Sat, 24 February 2018 at 9:52 AM

that is something you would need to change on your end..if you have auto complete enabled and it has the wrong one in your saved passwords it can do that. Depending on the browser you are using, you may want to go in and clear out saved passwords. or browsing history. ๐Ÿ˜„

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.