Wed, Oct 2, 4:27 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 30 9:13 pm)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Prae Sale

tparo ( ) posted Fri, 27 April 2018 at 6:54 AM ยท edited Fri, 26 July 2024 at 6:23 AM

There's a Prae sale advertised, ''Starting now through 11:59pm (cdt) Saturday, April 28th.'' but when I go to Prae's store the only sale prices I see are for Prime members nothing else is on sale, has this sale been abandoned, not started yet, just a joke or what?

jennblake ( ) posted Fri, 27 April 2018 at 8:56 AM

Not a joke at all. I have set that to start in just a few minutes. Sorry for the error. ๐Ÿ˜„

tparo ( ) posted Fri, 27 April 2018 at 11:29 AM

jennblake posted at 5:27PM Fri, 27 April 2018 - #4329035

Not a joke at all. I have set that to start in just a few minutes. Sorry for the error. ๐Ÿ˜„

Oh well never mind I've changed my mind and spent the funds I had spare elsewhere. perhaps in future you could make sure that sales start and end when they are advertised to, therefore not risking losing your vendors revenue.

jennblake ( ) posted Sat, 28 April 2018 at 10:03 AM

Have a good weekend. ๐Ÿ˜„

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.