Mon, Sep 23, 3:32 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:52 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Meet Lil Millie for G3F

3DLoki ( ) posted Tue, 22 May 2018 at 10:27 PM · edited Wed, 07 August 2024 at 5:27 PM

Meet Lil Millie for Genesis 3 Female(s)

room-shot.jpg

"Lil Millie" is a brand new Character pack for Genesis 3 Female & Growing Up for G3F, and is part of 3DLoki's new "Lil Darlings" series. She comes with 3 character presets in the following ages: 5, 10 and 15 years old

trio-shot.jpg

Lil Millie was created in the spirit of Peace and love of the 60's and 70's she truly is a very versatile character waiting to bring a sparkle to your runtime!!

Please check out her product page HERE for more details and sample images (and if you see this and check her out between now and May 29th you can get her for 30% off her normal price!

PS, if you are not following me, check out my Renderosity profile page HERE and click the follow button! That way you'll know as soon as I post a new render or product!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.