Wed, Sep 18, 7:15 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 3:56 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: i like to make Neilliel Tu from bleach with Victoria 4.

akura_ ( ) posted Fri, 08 June 2018 at 8:28 PM ยท edited Fri, 13 September 2024 at 3:02 AM

http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Nelliel_Tu_Odelschwanck?file=192Nelliel_transforms.png is their an outfit / cosplay for Victoria 4 :o for Nelliel Tu from bleach

tiggersprings ( ) posted Sun, 10 June 2018 at 2:10 PM

You might have to put a bit of work into it, but you cobble something... For the top, you could make a transparency map for the sweater dress in this:

https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/hot-winter-ii/84241/

The closet thing I've seen to the helmet is Darkseal's Neckro Armor (@ Daz3d). I don't think we're allowed to post links, so Google is your friend.

akura_ ( ) posted Sun, 10 June 2018 at 2:15 PM

yeah that helmet is just want i need but what stoping me is the torn outfit

tiggersprings ( ) posted Sun, 10 June 2018 at 2:25 PM

Well, pretty3d also has this outfit (it's not very close):

https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/dirty-girl/96495/

I don't own it, so I don't know if the tears are modeled or done with transmaps... Sorry...

akura_ ( ) posted Mon, 11 June 2018 at 7:54 PM

bah.... the top is close as you can get but hmmm looks like i'll wait for someone to make it :P

tiggersprings ( ) posted Fri, 15 June 2018 at 4:04 PM

You'll probably have to "kit-bash" to make it yourself out of existing things. There might be some freebies on freebie sites, especially the Japanese ones. I don't closely follow Poser freebie offerings these days. I have enough on my hands just trying to wrangle paid-for content after my tech meltdown of January 2017.

akura_ ( ) posted Fri, 15 June 2018 at 4:49 PM

i been looking for the japanese freebe sits for poser got any you like?

tiggersprings ( ) posted Fri, 15 June 2018 at 4:59 PM

Errr... I'm so out of the loop, not really. If PoserClub still exists, you might check there. I don't really do "fan art" and rarely use freebies are for "non-commercial use" only... Well... Really out out of the loop, especially once you factor in that I rarely have PC time these days. When I do have PC time, I'm busy rebuilding over a decdade's worth of Poser content purchases (both my runtime external and backup malfunctioned in 2017). Leaves little time for things like rendering and freebie hoarding.

akura_ ( ) posted Fri, 15 June 2018 at 5:01 PM

ewww >< i had that happen to me . . . twice ><

tiggersprings ( ) posted Sun, 17 June 2018 at 11:19 AM

Yeah, if been here before but... The last time it had happened, I had been a Poser addict for lot less time and had a lot less stuff. In some ways, it was my fault. My instincts had been telling me I should pick up a new external and make another runtime backup. Instead, I spent the money I'd saved for an external drive on the Poser upgrade. Then, I had disaster strike and not only my "runtime" external malfunction, but found my backup unresponsive... And the really sorry thing is I don't even use Poser 11, I still use poser Pro 2014 because I like it better (at least for rebuilding runtimes). If I ever get rebuilding done and have time to learn, I may eventually learn and like the new stuff added in Poser 11 Pro.

akura_ ( ) posted Sun, 17 June 2018 at 11:23 AM ยท edited Sun, 17 June 2018 at 11:23 AM

i like poser 11.1 too. haven't tried the new stuff. tried the new renderer and all is pixeled renders but the quality looks like it can be extremly high. just with it wasn't so blurery

i looked for PoserClub, its not around any more.

tiggersprings ( ) posted Mon, 18 June 2018 at 2:38 PM

Poser 11 and I may yet "make friends" one day. This month I don't think I've spent ten hours on the computer, even re-constructing runtimes is at a stand-still. It's been a hectic few weeks, so, well Poser just isn't priority.

I'm sorry to hear PoserClub is gone.

That Nekro Armor is on sale at Daz today, if you happen to come online before midnight Mountain Daylight time.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.