Thu, Sep 19, 8:24 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 6:12 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Looking for V4 slippers

maur_2005 ( ) posted Sat, 09 June 2018 at 9:09 AM · edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 6:44 AM

Hi, I have been looking for conforming slippers for V4, but I could not find anything...

I need something like this:

home-shoes-indoor-slippers-soft-sole-slipper.jpg_640x640.jpg

I would appreciate your help

Boni ( ) posted Sat, 09 June 2018 at 10:09 AM

Well, I have a pair of ballet style house slipper in my old P6 downloads runtime ... let me look that up tomorrow when I am on my PC again ... but, I cannot find be a like your illustration. Let me know if the other style won't work for you.

Boni

"Be Hero to Yourself" -- Peter Tork

-renapd- ( ) posted Sat, 09 June 2018 at 10:30 AM · edited Sat, 09 June 2018 at 10:31 AM
Site Admin

I have a pair like that in my V4 shoes.. converted with Wardrobe Wizard from M4's PJ slippers! :)

M4PijSlippers-V4.png

Lots of fluffy and velvety materials available too! :)

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

vitachick ( ) posted Sat, 09 June 2018 at 2:11 PM

https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/v4-morning-glory/80453 Try this

Win10  Poser 2014/Poser 11 Daz3D

maur_2005 ( ) posted Sun, 10 June 2018 at 8:44 PM

They look good, I can use any of those. I'll try...

Thank you all so much for your help!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.