Fri, Oct 4, 12:22 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 8:39 am)

Subject: PE final version ( PE One) now here at Renderosity

Jules53757 ( ) posted Wed, 29 August 2018 at 1:51 PM · edited Sat, 28 September 2024 at 5:10 AM

I just saw it, the final version of Project Evolution One is now here in the market place. Check it out, you'll get wonderful Poser figure with a lot of morphs and a lot of chars sets for an very low price.

Ulli

"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!"

Kazam561 ( ) posted Wed, 29 August 2018 at 4:36 PM

Thank you Jules53757

The dust settled, thinking "what a fine home, at least for now" not realizing that doom would soon be coming in the form of a vacuum cleaner.

SamTherapy ( ) posted Wed, 29 August 2018 at 5:36 PM

In case anyone is wondering, existing buyers of the Early Edition will be able to download a free update soon. Many thanks, Erogenesis!

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

Boni ( ) posted Wed, 29 August 2018 at 7:05 PM

I've been working with this lady for a while and she has some features that will amaze all who buy her. She has a small learning curve ... in much the same way that Apollo did ... and it's all worth it!!! She is great!!

Boni

"Be Hero to Yourself" -- Peter Tork

estherau ( ) posted Wed, 29 August 2018 at 7:30 PM

Woohoo! Hope to see loads of addons for her here.
Love esther

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

wimvdb ( ) posted Wed, 29 August 2018 at 8:49 PM

She is wonderful and very versatile. Lots of morphs to turn into everything from teenager to senior.

Adding clothes is pretty easy as well. Karantha has lots of them but even v4 dynamic clothes are pretty easy to use. Just load the cloth, pose PE to approximate the zero pose of the cloth (if needed), scale/translate/rotate the cloth (depending on the morphs you use and clothify and sim it. Cloth room will take care of the minor pokes.

And sim.

myradea2.png

Biscuits ( ) posted Thu, 30 August 2018 at 3:21 AM

Such good news!!

My 2D&3D Store 

My Youtube Channel

ghostman ( ) posted Thu, 30 August 2018 at 11:05 AM

I'm sure people who buy her will have as much fun as we have working with her. 😄

"Dream like you'll live forever. Live like you'll die tomorrow."

Join PoserLounge Chat

FVerbaas ( ) posted Thu, 30 August 2018 at 1:20 PM · edited Thu, 30 August 2018 at 1:23 PM
Forum Coordinator

She has become my first figure of call. Just fun to work with. She comes with a wealth of original poses by Ero himself, but let me give you a suggestion: Dig out your old collection of Schlabber poses from your V2 runtimes. PE takes them wondefully.

Jules53757 ( ) posted Thu, 30 August 2018 at 1:28 PM

And if you check the price, it is less than the bare Victoria 8 but you get a lot more than with the V 8 starter Bundle, BTW, the Pro bundle is cheaper than the base bundle at the moment.

Ulli

"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!"

randym77 ( ) posted Thu, 30 August 2018 at 3:34 PM

Wow, she looks really nice.

estherau ( ) posted Sat, 08 September 2018 at 2:07 AM

Wow that is a great tip about the schlabber poses as I have tons of them! Thanks.

SamTherapy ( ) posted Sat, 08 September 2018 at 6:40 PM

Having tried several Schlabber poses, I can confirm they - often, not always - work nicely. You'd think other V2 poses would work well, too. So far, for some bizarre reason, they don't.

I'll keep testing and report back.

My Store

My Gallery

estherau ( ) posted Sat, 08 September 2018 at 6:46 PM · edited Sat, 08 September 2018 at 6:47 PM

My latest attempt at making a nice character for my comic, (and schlabber pose)...Screen Shot 2018-09-09 at 9.39.58 am.png

SamTherapy ( ) posted Sat, 08 September 2018 at 7:02 PM

Early indications seem to suggest the main problem with V2 poses is when the creator of the pose has faffed around with the hip rotates here and there. A quick rotate of the various axes and sometimes the odd translate seems to fix the worst problems. Arms are sometimes a bit odd but nothing that's impossible to correct.

In any event, it makes the poses more unique if you apply your personal finishing touches, rather than an entirely canned pose.

My Store

My Gallery

FVerbaas ( ) posted Sun, 09 September 2018 at 1:07 AM · edited Sun, 09 September 2018 at 1:11 AM
Forum Coordinator

Indeed legacy poses with y-rotation of the hip need fixing. One of the things on my little list of PE helpers. A script reading the hip y-rotation, setting it to 0.0, and apply rotation previously for hip-y-rot to the body dial for hip rotation, something like that. I found legacy poses also having 'baked' joint translations in the fingers. It is only a few mm, but it makes the hands look ugly. Sure these offsets were necessary at the time the pose was made to compensate for the flaws but modern figures do this automatically so the effect is doubled. Resetting dials for joint translation to 0.0 would be another script task. Finally, for V4 based poses, to compensate for the arm bend and finger bend.

I agree about adding your own touches, but I prefer to keep these restricted to actors not higher in the hierarchy than collars and thighs.

SamTherapy ( ) posted Sun, 09 September 2018 at 7:36 AM

Anyone who built poses with things such as shin, forearm and fingers (above the first joint) side to side, or fingers twist, should be taken out and shot. 😁

My Store

My Gallery

KarinaKiev ( ) posted Mon, 10 September 2018 at 12:01 PM · edited Mon, 10 September 2018 at 12:03 PM

SamTherapy posted at 11:58AM Mon, 10 September 2018 - #4335966

Anyone who built poses with things such as shin, forearm and fingers (above the first joint) side to side, or fingers twist, should be taken out and shot. 😁

Please Sir: May I volunteer for the firing squad? !!

That's indeed a HUGE annoyance in many click-poses, and that's why SASHA has overrides to at least avoid the most extreme effects (like, a figure jumping to a position some kilometres away...)

K

DarthJ ( ) posted Tue, 11 September 2018 at 4:15 PM

You CAN twist fingers. (from the Torture For Dummies Manual).

bwldrd ( ) posted Tue, 11 September 2018 at 7:12 PM

Dunno bout twisting them for torture, but there are some chinese finger breakers props on sharecg.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Consider me insane if you wish, but is your reality any better?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.