Sun, Oct 6, 6:06 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Download manager available for renderosity products. Downloads them all!

estherau ( ) posted Fri, 05 October 2018 at 9:07 AM · edited Sat, 05 October 2024 at 11:56 AM

taosoft has made a downloader for purchases from renderosity. I have bought thousands of renderosity products over the years, but I don't get around to downloading them, sometimes for months. Then it became too big a chore to face and made me feel despondent. I did try asking for all my products to be burnt onto CD and I was willing to purchase that, but apparently that wasn't possible. Now, thank goodness, there is a downloader that I can use to download all of my purchases in one night if I want and organize them all into nice little folders. I have a mac, but I do run crossover software, and taosoft's renderosity downloader works nicely in crossover. For those who don't know crossover, it is not the same as parallels. It doesn't require windows installation on your mac. it tricks the software (in this case taosoft's renderosity downloader) into thinking windows is installed. Anyway, if any of you buy the renderosity downloader, and you have a mac, please feel free to email me and I will help you work out how to do it. Love esther

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

SAMS3D ( ) posted Fri, 05 October 2018 at 10:40 AM

Nice!

Boni ( ) posted Fri, 05 October 2018 at 3:49 PM

What a great treat!! thank you for sharing this wonderful information!!

Boni

"Be Hero to Yourself" -- Peter Tork

estherau ( ) posted Fri, 05 October 2018 at 8:29 PM

I like the way tao's software puts all the matching zips that belong to a set, into one little numbered folder for that particular product. I find that very useful. It tells me what things I've downloaded already and what things I still need to download etc. Love esther

RedPhantom ( ) posted Sat, 06 October 2018 at 6:13 AM
Site Admin

where is this available?

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

estherau ( ) posted Sat, 06 October 2018 at 8:28 AM

HI, you get it from here and it costs 14 dollars. Love esther

estherau ( ) posted Sat, 06 October 2018 at 8:28 AM

https://taosoft.eu/checkout/pm-rr/index.htm

RedPhantom ( ) posted Sat, 06 October 2018 at 7:18 PM
Site Admin

thanks

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

operaguy ( ) posted Thu, 11 October 2018 at 4:22 PM

Does it also unzip everything into a designated folder to create a master runtime for all the content?

::::: Opera :::::

NekoMusume_Daisuki ( ) posted Thu, 11 April 2024 at 5:37 AM

Is there any place one can still get this? The site is no longer operating...

hborre ( ) posted Thu, 11 April 2024 at 9:18 AM

I seriously doubt that you'll be able to find it now. It seems that the site is no longer accessible.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.