Sun, Oct 6, 5:56 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Has anyone lip synced PE in poser?

estherau ( ) posted Wed, 24 October 2018 at 5:15 AM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 7:28 AM

I tried the talk designer but I don't have a viseme map. Love esther

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

DaveZee01 ( ) posted Thu, 06 December 2018 at 4:07 PM

I don't think there IS a viseme map for PE yet. I am waiting for the upgrade that is supposed to synch PE Early Edition with PE ONE. The note saying don't buy PE ONE if you PE Early Edition has been up for months now. I took a shot at generating a viseme map for PE Early Edition myself, but only finished a few visemes when PE ONE came out. I decided to wait for the PE Early Edition with PE ONE synchronization to occur first. I was hoping there would be a viseme map with PE ONE, but I haven't heard one way or the other yet. There are only 20 or so visemes, so it should not be a ton of work to provide one.

estherau ( ) posted Thu, 06 December 2018 at 6:38 PM

I’m not in a hurry but please let me know if u make or find one for pe1

estherau ( ) posted Fri, 11 January 2019 at 11:53 PM

have you made one for PE one yet? Love esther

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.