Mon, Sep 9, 12:01 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 08 12:29 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Store gitch in the store & wish list

poisinivy ( ) posted Fri, 02 November 2018 at 4:26 PM Ā· edited Mon, 09 September 2024 at 10:53 AM

I found a glitch in the a sale offer today. I got a email stating items on my wishlist on sale . I went and checked it out signed in and put both items in my wishlist on sale in my cart. when i went to check out the price changed on one of the items to $10 bucks , so needless to say I did buy it . price switch or glitch? I included screen shots . can you guess which item was not calculating properly? Capture.JPGCapture2.JPG

JVRenderer ( ) posted Fri, 02 November 2018 at 4:56 PM

yup, I got that same issue with some of my prime items on my wishlist.

Software: Daz Studio 4.15,Ā  Photoshop CC, Zbrush 2022, Blender 3.3, Silo 2.3, Filter Forge 4. Marvelous Designer 7

Hardware: self built Intel Core i7 8086K, 64GB RAM,Ā  RTX 3090 .

"If you spend too much time arguing about software, you're spending too little time creating art!" ~ SomeSmartAss

"A critic is a legless man who teaches running." ~ Channing Pollock

My GalleryĀ  My Other GalleryĀ 

Wolfenshire ( ) posted Fri, 02 November 2018 at 5:13 PM
Site Admin

Oh, Serene Garden... I want that one too

Wolfenshire, Moderator/Community Leader

Lobo3433 ( ) posted Fri, 02 November 2018 at 9:06 PM
Forum Moderator Online Now!

Sending an E-mail to store@renderosity.com and making them aware of this might get a faster response

Lobo3433

Blender Maya & 3D Forum ModeratorĀ 

Renderosity Store

My Free Stuff

Facebook

Twitter

Renderosity Blender 3D Facebook Page

Torquinox ( ) posted Fri, 02 November 2018 at 10:45 PM

It looks like they're testing code to display prime prices on the wish list. The value in the WL is a test value, the price in the cart is actual prime price.

Torquinox ( ) posted Sat, 03 November 2018 at 6:01 AM

Unless sale price is less than prime price. Then sale price shows in cart.

mrinal ( ) posted Sat, 03 November 2018 at 1:06 PM

I saw this yesterday my local time when someone said that they are implementing sort by discounted price in another thread. The prices in cart were unaffected though.

Fauvist ( ) posted Sat, 03 November 2018 at 1:10 PM

Today, Nov. 3 2018 - are the PRIME items priced in my wishlist as $3.50 really $3.50, or are they the "regular" PRIME price? I don't need an explanation of what's going on. I just need to know if Renderosity is honoring the $3.50 price or not? Thanks

Screen Shot 2018-11-03 at 2.07.03 PM.png

Torquinox ( ) posted Sat, 03 November 2018 at 2:04 PM

That will require an answer from site staff. I've done what I can to get their attention.

poisinivy ( ) posted Sat, 03 November 2018 at 5:35 PM

Well that 's kind of a tease ain't it ..lol testing using un heard of prices .lol heck y'all got me excited.

Torquinox ( ) posted Sat, 03 November 2018 at 7:03 PM

Holiday season is almost here.

Torquinox ( ) posted Thu, 08 November 2018 at 6:38 PM

Looks like I was right! Now my wishlist is showing properly priced prime items that turn up right priced in the cart. Good job, Dev Team! šŸ˜¹

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.