Thu, Sep 19, 12:45 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 10:38 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Sale? What sale?

Fauvist ( ) posted Fri, 16 November 2018 at 3:52 PM · edited Sun, 01 September 2024 at 6:15 AM

I've been clicking the links for hours and there's no sale pages. What do you have to do to get into the Best of and Most Wished listed sales? Thanks.

-renapd- ( ) posted Sat, 17 November 2018 at 2:05 AM
Site Admin

If you read the text... these sales are running at specific times each day - 4 hours in the morning time and another 4 in the evening... in between the page is null and empty.

You need to visit those pages at the specified server time hours! :)

Rena

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

Fauvist ( ) posted Sat, 17 November 2018 at 12:07 PM

I've been clickin and clickin and clickin and nothing happens. This P.I.C.K. COMPLETE is supposed to be on sale for one more hour. You click it and see if it opens a page.

PICK.png

-renapd- ( ) posted Sat, 17 November 2018 at 12:33 PM
Site Admin

If you click close to the arrow.. it reloads the same article page.. but if you click at the other side.. it opens the product.

Here's the direct link to the product:

https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/p-i-c-k-complete-for-poser/125740/

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.