Wed, Oct 2, 10:20 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: Reactivate message Poser 11

Darboshanski ( ) posted Wed, 16 January 2019 at 12:29 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 11:46 AM

I opened poser 11 this morning and was greeted by a pop message stating that my activation code was out of date and that I had 7 days to reactivate. When I installed poser 11 last year I used the serial number given to me when I bought Poser 11 to install. This message today acted as if I was using a trial version instead of a full version. Has anyone else gotten this message?

My Facebook Page

EClark1894 ( ) posted Wed, 16 January 2019 at 1:01 PM

You should probably contact SM directly. Sounds like your version of Poser hasn't been connected to the internet for some reason and it might have triggered a shutdown or something. Have you done an update recently?

Darboshanski ( ) posted Wed, 16 January 2019 at 1:29 PM

Yup poser is up to date. Now that you mention it my internet connection was down I don’t know if that was the issue but I’m sure I’ve used poser offline.

Thanks for your help.

My Facebook Page

FVerbaas ( ) posted Thu, 17 January 2019 at 12:05 AM
Forum Coordinator

It may be a firewall issue?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.