Sun, Oct 6, 9:20 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: free Clothing for La Femme????

3dkaya ( ) posted Tue, 29 January 2019 at 6:03 PM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 7:01 AM

Is there any free clothing for La Femme? or is there a way to convert clothing to her in Poser?

Boni ( ) posted Tue, 29 January 2019 at 7:17 PM

Just released ... there is a lot more coming. If you have Poser Pro 11, there are tutorials to convert clothing in the fitting room. Also experiment with dynamic clothing. Some work on multiple figures, in the cloth room.

Boni

"Be Hero to Yourself" -- Peter Tork

arifzhafir ( ) posted Thu, 31 January 2019 at 3:05 PM

With a name like "La Femme," she should be dressed in stuff like this: af0ad1b829c752fb2703b39d3087e46c.jpg

Boni ( ) posted Thu, 31 January 2019 at 5:39 PM

That could be coming. I'm sure our vendors are busy little bees.

Boni

3dkaya ( ) posted Wed, 13 February 2019 at 8:47 AM

In the Rendo free Stuff, I found a dynamic outfit for La Femme but also for Elizabeth 2 and Project Evolution. Would that mean 3 outfits or just one that can fit all 3 figures? Also I think I know where Elizabeth is but where is Project Evolution? I am right now in a public spot so I cannot look over pages full of nudity.

Boni ( ) posted Wed, 13 February 2019 at 9:06 AM

Project Evolution (PE) is in our marketplace. And I believe the dress has fits for all three. There are more coming all the time. TrekkieGrrrl has been working on some wonderful ones if you want to look her up.

Boni

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Tue, 26 February 2019 at 7:43 AM

3dkaya posted at 2:42PM Tue, 26 February 2019 - #4346051

In the Rendo free Stuff, I found a dynamic outfit for La Femme but also for Elizabeth 2 and Project Evolution. Would that mean 3 outfits or just one that can fit all 3 figures? Also I think I know where Elizabeth is but where is Project Evolution? I am right now in a public spot so I cannot look over pages full of nudity.

That's my hoodie, right? It's one item, with morphs to fit all three characters.

I originally made it for Elizabeth2, so that's the base fit. I then added morphs so it would fit LaFemme - and PE now that I was at it ;)

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.