Thu, Oct 3, 12:23 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 30 9:13 pm)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Update needed for Bennie Hair for V4/M4 and La Femme - Poser?

mmitchell_houston ( ) posted Tue, 12 March 2019 at 10:10 AM · edited Fri, 12 July 2024 at 4:55 PM

I bought this product last November: Bennie Hair for V4/M4 and La Femme - Poser https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/bennie-hair-for-v4-m4-and-la-femme---poser/127987/

I'm sure that, at the time, it was just listed for V4/M4 (since La Femme hadn't been released yet). Is there some sort of update I will need for this product, and for others like it? Or is La Femme backwards compatible with V4 skull shapes?

- - - - - - - - - -
System: 
Alienware m16 R2 Laptop | Windows 11 Home | 64GB RAM |  Intel Core Ultra 7 155H 1.40 GHz | Nvidia RTX 4070 Laptop GPU 8GB 4608 CUDA Cores
mikemitchellonline.blogspot.com   |   Poser Noir Comics Tutorial   |   Illustrations Honored by Renderosity

jennblake ( ) posted Tue, 12 March 2019 at 11:09 AM

All you need to do is redownload the zips for the product from your account. 😄

mmitchell_houston ( ) posted Tue, 12 March 2019 at 11:17 AM

Thanks. I wasn't sure, as looking in my Item List (under My Account), it doesn't show an update for this item. I'll give it a shot. Thanks!

- - - - - - - - - -
System: 
Alienware m16 R2 Laptop | Windows 11 Home | 64GB RAM |  Intel Core Ultra 7 155H 1.40 GHz | Nvidia RTX 4070 Laptop GPU 8GB 4608 CUDA Cores
mikemitchellonline.blogspot.com   |   Poser Noir Comics Tutorial   |   Illustrations Honored by Renderosity

FlagonsWorkshop ( ) posted Tue, 12 March 2019 at 11:18 AM · edited Tue, 12 March 2019 at 11:28 AM

Mmitchell, if you go to accounts/item list, then in the drop down sort by updated date you can see any product that has been updated since you bought it. It's a pretty good idea to check it every once in a while for updates you might not have heard about.

Edit: And it seems our posts crossed ;)

mmitchell_houston ( ) posted Tue, 12 March 2019 at 3:11 PM · edited Tue, 12 March 2019 at 3:13 PM

FlagonsWorkshop posted at 3:09PM Tue, 12 March 2019 - #4347942

Mmitchell, if you go to accounts/item list, then in the drop down sort by updated date you can see any product that has been updated since you bought it. It's a pretty good idea to check it every once in a while for updates you might not have heard about.

Edit: And it seems our posts crossed ;)

Excellent advice, one which I will follow in the future (honestly, I seldom look at the "Item List" view, so I had forgotten about this feature).

I have sent a PM to the item creator (Prae) and I hope to hear back from him soon regarding this. Of course, I can also just load La Femme when I get home in a few hours and see if this hair fits her...

I'll post the results later.

- - - - - - - - - -
System: 

hborre ( ) posted Wed, 13 March 2019 at 10:10 AM

La Femme has a V4 head morph which will allow all V4 hairpieces to fit the skull.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.