Sat, Sep 14, 5:10 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 11 11:24 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: If I May Just Say...

SeanMartin ( ) posted Fri, 15 March 2019 at 10:29 PM ยท edited Sun, 14 July 2024 at 5:05 PM

While there are some things in the MP that make me raise my eyebrows to the second or third floor, I must say that Rosity does have a whole passel of vendors who are extremely good at what they do. How they manage to do it at these prices never ceases to amaze me, but I'm happy they do. You've given my little characters gorgeous and intriguing places to live and work, not to mention visit in absolute wonder. Kudos to you all.

Carry on.

docandraider.com -- the collected cartoons of Doc and Raider

jennblake ( ) posted Fri, 15 March 2019 at 11:53 PM

๐Ÿ˜„ Thank you for the kind compliment. Our vendors are extremely talented, I agree with you there. ๐Ÿ˜„ And so are you, as I had a look through your gallery. I especially liked the image that says No Title. ๐Ÿ˜„ You do nice work.

Have a wonderful weekend!

SeanMartin ( ) posted Sun, 17 March 2019 at 8:33 AM

Thank you, ma'am, but a lot of it would not be possible without these vendors. All the more reason to give them proper thanks. :-)

docandraider.com -- the collected cartoons of Doc and Raider

fictionalbookshelf ( ) posted Mon, 18 March 2019 at 7:39 PM

There are some amazing artists here.

My Storeย & My Freebies

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.