Wed, Sep 18, 11:49 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 8:42 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: RPublishing Coupon Not Working

willdial ( ) posted Sun, 17 March 2019 at 8:31 AM · edited Fri, 19 July 2024 at 3:10 AM

I have "Anarchy for La Femme" in my cart. It is the only item. When I apply the coupon, there is no discount. There is no message saying the coupon does not apply. Nothing happens. "Anarchy for La Femme" is an Rpublishing product. It says it's good for coupons. It's not a prime item or an extended license. The coupon should work for it. What's going on?

willdial ( ) posted Sun, 17 March 2019 at 8:37 AM

Addendum I tested the coupon with other RPublishing products. The coupon works on other products, but not on "Anarchy for La Femme"

jennblake ( ) posted Sun, 17 March 2019 at 8:48 AM · edited Sun, 17 March 2019 at 8:48 AM

Anarchy was released after that coupon was created and not included in it.

willdial ( ) posted Sun, 17 March 2019 at 8:51 AM

Thanks for the info. Is Anarchy going to be added to coupon?

jennblake ( ) posted Sun, 17 March 2019 at 6:04 PM

No. Coupons cannot be changed once issued. 😄

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.