Wed, Sep 18, 6:45 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 8:42 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Bundle Question please! forced to buy items already bought and paid for

akura_ ( ) posted Wed, 08 May 2019 at 3:09 PM · edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 3:51 PM

I own a few of these items from this bundle already as i bought the other bundle https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/relaxing-bundle---500-sexy-v4-poses-and-furniture/108596/

is their no way i can get this cheaper or at least not be charged for items in the bundle that i already own. how does that work Oo

Giana ( ) posted Wed, 08 May 2019 at 9:53 PM

not sure if this will help or not, but i've had success contacting a vendor directly and requesting a bundle be made of equal or greater $$ than ones they were, at that time, offering & i gave that vendor a list of the items i wanted to buy as a bundle. the vendor was extremely accommodating & gracious about the whole thing. dunno how other vendors might be with such things, but you could try maybe... just a thought...

akura_ ( ) posted Thu, 09 May 2019 at 12:45 PM

the thing i only have so much D: but worth a try i suppose. thank you

CybersoxXIII ( ) posted Mon, 13 May 2019 at 11:25 AM

This is why I almost never buy Renderosity bundles... that and the fact that items purchased in bundles usually don't trigger the "already purchased" indicators in the store. I inevitably have at least one of the items and given that the bundle discounts are usually at less than the better sale discounts, it's just easier to wait. The sad thing is that one of the other major CG stores, CG Bytes, has a bundle system that automatically credits you for the value of your existing products, and I buy bundles there all the time.

FlagonsWorkshop ( ) posted Wed, 15 May 2019 at 1:28 PM

CG Bytes and HiveWire I believe can do it. DAZ and Rendo never set up to accommodate it, though DAZ does mark the individual items as bought. I never buy bundles on Rendo either for those reasons. I invariable have enough of them to make it cheaper to buy individual items.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.