Fri, Oct 4, 1:28 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 11:28 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Coupon not working?

3-DArena ( ) posted Mon, 20 May 2019 at 2:37 PM ยท edited Thu, 03 October 2024 at 9:50 PM

I'm trying to use the coupon from here : https://www.renderosity.com/may-20th---may-coupon-madness-continues--cms-21420

However it won't apply and once it stated I wasn't allowed to use it. Ichecked that all the items in my cart have the green tags so they do take coupons.

I haven't used it yet as I haven't bought anything in days.

3-D Arena | Instagram | Facebook

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo

jennblake ( ) posted Mon, 20 May 2019 at 3:08 PM

This coupon isn't good on sale or prime items. Are the items in your cart any of those? ๐Ÿ˜„

3-DArena ( ) posted Mon, 20 May 2019 at 3:14 PM

ah yes they are. I didn't see a note that they weren't good on sales items - I was looking at the small print LOL

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo

jennblake ( ) posted Mon, 20 May 2019 at 3:15 PM

Tried to make it clear this time. That will teach me! LOL

3-DArena ( ) posted Mon, 20 May 2019 at 3:15 PM

It's me, I always read the fine print first ๐Ÿ˜†

-Galileo

vagans ( ) posted Tue, 21 May 2019 at 3:37 PM ยท edited Tue, 21 May 2019 at 3:37 PM

Should be usable for prime items if non-prime is not on sale and user is not prime :(

Store Staff ( ) posted Wed, 22 May 2019 at 9:02 AM
Site Admin

No. Coupons are not good on prime items so that prime members always get the best prices on those items. 😄

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.