Wed, Oct 9, 10:12 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 09 8:07 am)

Subject: Creating morphs in V2 or V1

taliahad ( ) posted Sat, 12 May 2001 at 6:33 PM ยท edited Sun, 04 August 2024 at 11:24 PM

OK, I use Cararra to create morphs for P4, can I use that to make morphs in the same way for V2/V1. I really am trying to deduce this from whats already been posted, but I haven't come across anything specific yet. I may have overlooked it though. Thanks.

markm ( ) posted Sat, 12 May 2001 at 10:37 PM

I don't have carrara but I do have ray dream studio 5 that I use to make morphs for Victoria all the time . You should be able to make morphs for Victoria the same way that you make them for P4 .

Jaager ( ) posted Sat, 12 May 2001 at 11:47 PM

The VM in Carrara for all intents is the MFM in RDS. IsaacNewton uses Carrara to do Vicki morphs quite well.

taliahad ( ) posted Sun, 13 May 2001 at 12:04 AM

Thanks for the answers, markm and Jaager! Thats really helped me make my decision to buy them. However, I think with everyone elses problems downloading this weekend, I'll wait till monday. :-) Adam

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.