Mon, Aug 5, 7:33 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 02 8:13 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: fire fox & Kaspersky blocks me from checking out

poisinivy ( ) posted Mon, 24 June 2019 at 4:05 PM · edited Tue, 16 July 2024 at 6:43 AM

like the title says Firefox updated yesturday version 67.0.4 and my AV Kaspersky suite keeps block me from check out on this site I posted a screen shot of my AV popup & firefox message below it happens when i go from my wishlist to the shopping cart to then to payment page it blocks the payment page I posted a screen shot of my av can someone please look into this . because I really wanted those items in my shopping cart.

24.06.2019 16.52.19;Dangerous URL blocked;https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/checkout;https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/checkout;Heuristic Analysis;Firefox;06/24/2019 16:52:19

Capture.JPG

jennblake ( ) posted Mon, 24 June 2019 at 4:16 PM

Hi.

The checkout page was recently updated.

It looks like Kaspersky is throwing that warning because we changed our check out page. You will need to file a ticket with them to have them look into which heuristic is triggering that alarm 😄

poisinivy ( ) posted Mon, 24 June 2019 at 4:25 PM

ok so its safe then to check out with paypal . because i got the same message with chrome. as well

jennblake ( ) posted Mon, 24 June 2019 at 4:28 PM

You would get the same warning as Kapersky would check no matter which browser you use as long as it is on the same system. The checkout is safe. And you can use it. 😄

poisinivy ( ) posted Mon, 24 June 2019 at 4:32 PM

TwiztidKidd ( ) posted Wed, 26 June 2019 at 7:48 AM

I have Norton running in the background... there's no virus.

Norton.jpg

poisinivy ( ) posted Wed, 26 June 2019 at 3:46 PM

yea Kaspersky suite can be pretty presnikey sometimes, But it picks stuff my malwarebyes miss's. You know how it it, you get alert you gotta ask right? :) better safe than sorry my motto

Giana ( ) posted Fri, 28 June 2019 at 7:49 AM

i've Kaspersky & Chrome, too.. got blocked, refreshed a few things within Chrome and the new scripting for the checkout page updated ok and functioned perfectly.

@ Twiz who's the guy jogging?

Giana ( ) posted Fri, 28 June 2019 at 2:54 PM

well... it WAS working, but now it's not... the only way through check-out for me at this point is to totally disable Kaspersky...

Jules53757 ( ) posted Fri, 28 June 2019 at 4:03 PM · edited Fri, 28 June 2019 at 4:05 PM

Kaspersky may be good but I had a professional application that was totally unusabable with Kaspersky, now I use McAfee and everything works well.

Ulli

"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!"

TwiztidKidd ( ) posted Fri, 28 June 2019 at 9:06 PM · edited Fri, 28 June 2019 at 9:07 PM

Giana posted at 9:00PM Fri, 28 June 2019 - #4355099

who's the guy jogging?

Edward Norton... running in the background

Pssst hey, that's not my desktop

Giana ( ) posted Sat, 29 June 2019 at 6:11 AM

see, it doesn't look quite like him, so i honestly wasn't sure if you were being your clever, witty self -or- if i was misunderstanding the joke...

structure ( ) posted Fri, 05 July 2019 at 1:40 PM · edited Fri, 05 July 2019 at 1:41 PM
Forum Coordinator

you can add renderosity to Kasperky's "acceptable sites" in settings which will prevent the warning from being thrown up.

Locked Out

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.