Mon, Sep 16, 11:17 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 16 12:29 pm)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Sitemail response turnaround time?

LeeMoon ( ) posted Mon, 12 August 2019 at 6:22 PM ยท edited Mon, 02 September 2024 at 8:17 AM

Just curious what the current turnaround time is for sitemail response. This is to a vendor, so I would expect that to vary wildly. However, the vendor is Poser_Software and my thinking was that this vendor might fall under the Renderosity umbrella. Anyway, I sent a sitemail query to Poser_Software last Friday shortly before 1:00 PM. No response as of Monday 7:00 PM. Didn't know if there's a 48 hour response window or not? Will happily wait to hear back from Poser_Software re: my query if I know the expected wait time. :) Thanks for the help! Lee

galaxiefilm ( ) posted Mon, 12 August 2019 at 9:02 PM

Write directly via e-mail to...

store@renderosity.com

LeeMoon ( ) posted Tue, 13 August 2019 at 10:15 AM

Thank you for the e-mail link, galaxiefilm. I'll give that a try. Thank you again for the help! :)

LeeMoon ( ) posted Tue, 13 August 2019 at 1:57 PM

Here's the wrap up on this topic: Jenn sent a very prompt and informative reply to my original question after I reposted it on the posersoftware.com "Contact Us" web form. I never did hear back from the Renderosity poser_software sitemail account. So... For me, at least, it turns out using the posersoftware.com method will get the fastest (or any!) reply. Thank you, Jenn for taking the time to answer my question! Very much appreciated!! :)

LeeMoon ( ) posted Tue, 13 August 2019 at 2:30 PM

As a side note, Jenn's reply convinced me to upgrade from Poser Pro 2014 to Poser Pro 11. I'm downloading all the files at this moment. :) I hope Bondware, Renderosity, et al appreciate the leap of faith from folks like me who are making the upgrade and/or investing in new content.

jennblake ( ) posted Wed, 14 August 2019 at 11:24 AM

Was happy to help. ๐Ÿ˜„ and we do appreciate it very much. ๐Ÿ˜„

LeeMoon ( ) posted Wed, 14 August 2019 at 2:47 PM ยท edited Wed, 14 August 2019 at 2:47 PM

I've been having a blast with Poser Pro 11! The update went very smoothly for me and I've already created new settings for issues that others have had with respect to Superfly rendering. Stayed up way too late (3:00 a.m.) playing with Poser Pro 11. It's great to be so excited about exploring new features and capabilities. I hope this excitement and enthusiasm from all in our community spreads to other past, present, and future customers of Poser. Well done, Jenn! And a big shout out to the developer team for prepping the first Bondware branded release of Poser. Can't wait to see that version finalized and into customers hands. Great things are happening!

jennblake ( ) posted Thu, 15 August 2019 at 11:13 AM

You sound as excited as I am. ๐Ÿ˜„ It's been a real joy to work on it! Glad it went smoothly for you! Happy Rendering!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.