Sat, Oct 5, 8:15 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 11:28 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Newsletter Links

Miss B ( ) posted Wed, 04 September 2019 at 12:50 PM · edited Wed, 17 July 2024 at 7:19 PM

This has been going on for quite a while, and usually I can find what I need once in the Marketplace, but the one thing I can't find anywhere is the Monthly Freebie.

The email link system used in the Renderosity emails are unusable to me. I keep getting Server Not Found. For most items in the newsletter, that's not a problem, because "most" of them are listed in the Blog, but NOT the monthly freebie. Now I understand this is supposed to be for newsletter subscribers, and not necessarily the general public, but if I can't find it anywhere through the site, I'll never be able to get it.

Can someone PLEASE check out those links, because they don't work for me, and the first newsletter each month is always a disappointment if I can't access the Freebie of the Month.

Thanks in advance for any insights as to how I can acquire this month's Freebie.

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

jennblake ( ) posted Wed, 04 September 2019 at 1:31 PM

I'm not sure why they are not working for you. Others are already posting thank you's and downloading it. so the links work. Are you a newsletter subscriber? Are you logged in to a different account that is maybe not a newsletter subscriber? What error message do you get? we need a screenshot of that error please?

Miss B ( ) posted Wed, 04 September 2019 at 6:18 PM

Unfortunately, I no longer have the email, but the message I get is Server Not Found, that they can't locate the server the email link goes to. Unfortunately, I didn't take a screenshot of it, which is my mistake.

As far as being a newsletter subscriber, yes, ever since I joined Renderosity back in April 2000. I don't usually worry about this because I can find the links to most of what's in the newsletter either through the Blog announcements, or going to the specific vendor's store for a specific product. It's only the monthly freebie that I've had problems with.

I wish I had more information for you Jenn, but if someone can resend me the email, I can take a screenshot so you can see what I'm getting when I click on the link in the newsletter.

Butterfly Dezignz

jennblake ( ) posted Thu, 05 September 2019 at 10:02 AM

well you do have the role. I checked. As this is role based I do not want to post it here in the public forum. Check your sitemail. 😄

Miss B ( ) posted Thu, 05 September 2019 at 2:27 PM · edited Thu, 05 September 2019 at 2:28 PM

Checked, and responded. Thanks Jenn. 😉

Butterfly Dezignz

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.