Thu, Oct 3, 12:28 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 30 9:13 pm)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Is this the full version of Poser Pro 11?

CassandraNorth ( ) posted Thu, 19 September 2019 at 3:09 AM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 12:36 PM
Online Now!

https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/poser-pro-11/112659/

I ask because the first line says "Please go to PoserSoftware.com/store to download this free update for Poser 11 owners!"

But I do not own Poser 11 yet, so before I throw it in the cart, I have to be sure :)

Nails60 ( ) posted Thu, 19 September 2019 at 6:19 AM

Yes, that is the full version of Poser 11 pro. If you already have an older version of poser you can get an upgrade product at a lower price.

CassandraNorth ( ) posted Thu, 19 September 2019 at 7:28 AM
Online Now!

Thank you. But what does that first line mean then?

Nails60 ( ) posted Thu, 19 September 2019 at 8:03 AM

All previous owners of poser 11 have to update to this version due to changes in the licence management system, so people who have bought this before yesterday need to redownload and install again.

CassandraNorth ( ) posted Thu, 19 September 2019 at 8:06 AM
Online Now!

OK, thank you so much :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.