Sat, Sep 14, 5:12 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 14 4:46 pm)

Subject: Material room issue with 11.2?

SeanMartin ( ) posted Fri, 27 September 2019 at 11:24 AM · edited Thu, 18 July 2024 at 10:57 PM

Yes, sent a ticket to Bondware about this, but just wondering: has anyone else noticed that with 11.2.289, if you add or delete an external runtime from the library, you can no longer get to the Material room and the program seizes up? I"m wondering if it's because Poser is trying to access a texture or a material setting that's no longer there?

docandraider.com -- the collected cartoons of Doc and Raider

Miss B ( ) posted Fri, 27 September 2019 at 1:38 PM · edited Fri, 27 September 2019 at 1:39 PM

My latest version is 11.2.286, which I downloaded and installed yesterday. Where did you get version 11.2.289? Are you sure you didn't download a "nightly build" the Early Adopters and Beta Testers are using? Or are you on one of those teams?

In either case, it should be reported, but I doubt any of the "general" Poser users will see that.

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

SeanMartin ( ) posted Fri, 27 September 2019 at 1:55 PM

No, you're right, it's .286.

Early adaptors are now on the same release schedule as everyone else. We just got a look at 11.2 before its release.

SeanMartin ( ) posted Fri, 27 September 2019 at 2:37 PM

Wait. No. It is .289. It's the one I downloaded last night, maybe after you?

Miss B ( ) posted Fri, 27 September 2019 at 6:08 PM

It's possible. Unfortunately the download page is coming up 404, so they're server must be having issues.

I just noticed that the .286 version I downloaded was time stamped a few hours earlier than the Beta download on the bottom of the Content zips page, which is why I thought you might have been on the Beta team.

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.