Thu, Sep 19, 12:40 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:30 am)

Subject: Poser 11.2.289 AAAARGH

VedaDalsette ( ) posted Tue, 08 October 2019 at 8:49 AM
Online Now!

I'm such an idiot. I misunderstood the InstallMinimum_Basic file. I thought that was a minimum installation of Poser. If I'd looked sooner, I'd have seen it was minimum content. Now I have to check it all out, especially my magnet issue. C'est la guerre.

VedaDalsette posted at 8:46AM Tue, 08 October 2019 - #4366356

I did the update and the next one and the next one. I was missing stuff (like P8 Lights and all the previous Poser lights and P6 James skullcap alpha file) but mostly I'm missing the object files for Pauline, Paul, Roxie, and Rex. I tried using the Pauline casual version and Poser was looking for these files which I couldn't find in Textures: head_displacement_00148.tif, Head-diffuse-4096.PNG, PaulineCornea_BUMP.png, PaulineEyes_SPEC.png, PaulineIris_BUMP.png, arms_height_0015.tif, Arms-diffuse-4096.PNG, torso_height_00203.tif, Body-diffuse-4096.PNG, legs_height_00219.tif, Legs-diffuse-4096.PNG.

ALSO, my magnets (when I do Create Magnet) are messed up. The mag zone is lower than the body part it's affecting. Don't know how to fix that.

Will we get the missing files? I've updated three times, I think, already.

W11,Intel i9-14900KF @ 3.20GHz, 64.0 GB RAM, 64-bit, GeForce GTX 4070 Ti SUPER, 16GB. 

Old lady hobbyist.

All visual art or fiction is "playing with dolls."

ruscular3d ( ) posted Thu, 11 June 2020 at 10:29 PM

I reinstall poser to my secondary drive as I was running out of space on the Primary drive SSD card. How do I set the secondary drive for all the purchase items to install automatically from poser library last tabs.

ghostman ( ) posted Fri, 12 June 2020 at 3:22 AM

ruscular3d posted at 10:21AM Fri, 12 June 2020 - #4391589

I reinstall poser to my secondary drive as I was running out of space on the Primary drive SSD card. How do I set the secondary drive for all the purchase items to install automatically from poser library last tabs.

From what i understand it will install them where you directed your Poser Content folder to be installed.

"Dream like you'll live forever. Live like you'll die tomorrow."

Join PoserLounge Chat

ruscular3d ( ) posted Fri, 12 June 2020 at 7:39 AM

Then I am puzzle why my primary drive shrink as I install them and setting up the content drive on the secondary drive, I also set the temp drive to the secondary drive. I still see the primary drive shrinking during the install?

ruscular3d ( ) posted Fri, 12 June 2020 at 8:34 AM

When I install poser I setup the content file to be in the secondary drive, but when you use the purchase content tab in the library to load all your purchase it will create a new content folder on the primary drive. I check the registry and it says the content drive is on the secondary drive. But it is still creating the content drive to the primary if you load it from the library. There should be another option to set it up.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.