Thu, Oct 3, 12:21 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: OT - Has anyone heard from or know if Karina is alright?

bwldrd ( ) posted Sun, 13 October 2019 at 9:00 PM ยท edited Fri, 27 September 2024 at 6:34 AM
Online Now!

Has heard from him? Sent a PM on his site with no response. Not had any postings from him since end of July/early August. Wondering if he is alright, taking a sabatical or, hopefully not, passed away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Consider me insane if you wish, but is your reality any better?

MKDAWUSS ( ) posted Sun, 13 October 2019 at 10:31 PM

No, though admittedly I don't keep contact with anybody on here.

I do hope Karina is OK, though!

Miss B ( ) posted Sun, 13 October 2019 at 10:43 PM

I haven't seen him posting in a while either. When the SM Poser forum was still active, he was always posting there.

The only thing I can think of, and hope is the case, he had once mentioned creating a male character, I guess based on M4, like he did with Sasha, so maybe he's concentrating on that, though I can't imagine him not responding to site mail from his own site.

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

knyghtmare2021 ( ) posted Sat, 19 October 2019 at 11:12 AM

I've been wondering the same. There is a scrolling message on his site that he's back from a two week vacation, but thats been going for a while.... Hope all is well.

knyghtmare2021 ( ) posted Wed, 23 October 2019 at 2:48 PM

No update... getting really worried...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.