Sat, Sep 14, 5:12 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 12 1:46 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Spammers... again...

SeanMartin ( ) posted Sat, 07 December 2019 at 1:07 AM · edited Tue, 27 August 2024 at 10:56 AM

So I"m finding a few spammers leaving comments in images as old as a year back.

:: sigh ::

Any way to delete this nonsense from gallery comments?

docandraider.com -- the collected cartoons of Doc and Raider

Kalypso ( ) posted Sat, 07 December 2019 at 3:34 AM
Site Admin

Please send me the links to these images and I'll take care of it for you :)

mmitchell_houston ( ) posted Fri, 13 December 2019 at 11:24 AM

Thanks. I think this is happening so often that there needs to be a link or button to click to report spam.

- - - - - - - - - -
System: 
Alienware m16 R2 Laptop | Windows 11 Home | 64GB RAM |  Intel Core Ultra 7 155H 1.40 GHz | Nvidia RTX 4070 Laptop GPU 8GB 4608 CUDA Cores
mikemitchellonline.blogspot.com   |   Poser Noir Comics Tutorial   |   Illustrations Honored by Renderosity

anitalee ( ) posted Sat, 04 January 2020 at 6:51 PM

I have a spam comment, please help https://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/friday-lingerie/2915533/?p spam by this person https://www.renderosity.com/?uid=howtogetbetter

shonsu ( ) posted Sat, 15 February 2020 at 1:27 PM

In the past week, I've had 4 spammer leave their unwanted comments. Kalypso has been great in removing but it's happening so often now, I may have to stop allowing members to make comments. These individuals are ruining it for true Renderosity members.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.