Sat, Sep 14, 11:36 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 11 11:24 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Just bought June Hair and can't find it

Cosmasad1 ( ) posted Thu, 19 December 2019 at 2:59 PM · edited Mon, 02 September 2024 at 3:28 PM

Hi all, I just bought and downloaded June Hair by RPublishing and I can't for the life of it find it in my copy of Poser 11.2. I looked at their Readme documentation and there is no explanation there of where it would be. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.

Brittany ( ) posted Thu, 19 December 2019 at 3:46 PM

Hi,

Please submit a ticket to support.posersoftware.com for further assistance with Poser. Each ticket is answered in the order it was received. The Poser team will help you with any Poser question.

hborre ( ) posted Fri, 20 December 2019 at 6:43 AM

While you're waiting for assistance, in which runtime did you install the content? Be very specific in your explanation or include screencaps to illustrate your point.

DreaminGirl ( ) posted Sat, 21 December 2019 at 2:20 PM

According to the readme, if you installed it correctly, it should be in Character/RPublishing/JuneHair

Did you look there?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.