Wed, Sep 4, 4:44 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical

Welcome to the Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical Forum

Forum Moderators: nerd

Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

banner

Welcome to the Poser Forums! Need help with these versions, advice on upgrading? Etc...you've arrived at the right place!

Looking for Poser Tutorials? Find those HERE

Subject: Missing content?

RAMWorks ( ) posted Thu, 02 January 2020 at 9:40 AM · edited Tue, 27 August 2024 at 12:46 PM

Got in touch with Rhiannon and asked about the RP Girl Gear for La Femme. She was curious about it too since there are so many texture sets for the outfit. Well she told me that it comes with the latest updated version of Poser. OK, so I have that and it's up to date so no sure why I'm not seeing it in the content folder. Any help resolving this?

Thanks so much Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

infinity10 ( ) posted Thu, 02 January 2020 at 9:53 AM

I found mine ... (ignore the labelling - I was working on something and did a screencapture)

LH_footwear_shadersWIP - Bondware Poser Pro  (64-bit) 2 Jan 2020 11_49_50 PM.png

Eternal Hobbyist

RAMWorks ( ) posted Thu, 02 January 2020 at 9:56 AM

OK, I'm a total dunce. I realized that I had not downloaded and installed the extra content for Poser when upgrading. I have it now. Thanks so much!

Your welcome to BOP me on the head! LOL

Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

infinity10 ( ) posted Thu, 02 January 2020 at 10:00 AM

Glad you found out why the content is missing - and no, I shan't bop you on the head ! Heh heh !

Eternal Hobbyist

hborre ( ) posted Thu, 02 January 2020 at 10:01 AM · edited Thu, 02 January 2020 at 10:02 AM

Did you also download the additional content? I do believe that the Girl Gear clothing is those files. You will need your license # to gain access to those.

Edit: Got beaten to the punch!

RAMWorks ( ) posted Thu, 02 January 2020 at 12:15 PM

Thanks again! 😆

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.