Mon, Sep 9, 10:23 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical

Welcome to the Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical Forum

Forum Moderators: nerd

Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 06 5:43 pm)

banner

Welcome to the Poser Forums! Need help with these versions, advice on upgrading? Etc...you've arrived at the right place!

Looking for Poser Tutorials? Find those HERE

Subject: Has Poser changed anything that would change the import into Daz Studio?

anniemation ( ) posted Mon, 20 January 2020 at 12:13 PM · edited Sun, 08 September 2024 at 5:50 AM

I'm trying to create some aniBlocks. I do the animation in Poser then import them into Daz Studio to make the aniblocks. I've done this lots of time and never had this happen before. The aniBlocks work fine once they are applied but the mouseover is showing the figure out of place, too high, too low. This has never happened before and I'm trying to track down what's causing it and fix it. The only thing I can think of that has changed since the last time I made some is Poser.

RPublishing ( ) posted Tue, 21 January 2020 at 1:41 PM
Forum Moderator

I don't know the answer to this question. It might be best to post this in the Poser forum. If that doesn't produce any help, then possibly post a ticket in the poser support desk. HERE

anniemation ( ) posted Tue, 21 January 2020 at 1:50 PM

Thank you!

Richard60 ( ) posted Tue, 21 January 2020 at 9:14 PM

How are making the animation's? It might be possible that if you are using Layers you have an offset in one of them?

Poser 5, 6, 7, 8, Poser Pro 9 (2012), 10 (2014), 11, 12, 13

RedPhantom ( ) posted Tue, 21 January 2020 at 10:16 PM
Site Admin Online Now!

Have you changed figures? The more recent figures use weight mapping that isn't read well by Daz.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.