Wed, Sep 4, 6:26 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 04 1:28 am)

Subject: GoZ for Poser?

RAMWorks ( ) posted Fri, 14 February 2020 at 9:22 PM · edited Wed, 04 September 2024 at 4:15 AM

Hi,

Did some research on line about this needful bridge but it seems the last bridge that was built was from Smith Micro. I'm using the latest version of Poser and would love to know if there is a ZBrush bridge out there that works like GoZ or an updated GoZ. Or if there are plans on getting the Smith Micro version working natively with the current Poser?

Thanks so much! Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

CHK2033 ( ) posted Fri, 14 February 2020 at 9:54 PM · edited Fri, 14 February 2020 at 9:58 PM

Sorry,we cant talk about anything other than Poser..So I cant help you...😜

Ok just check in your prefs in Zbrush go down to GoZ click poser let it do its things, (maybe it wont find it ) if thats the case browse to the exe file for poser. then when done close poser load a sphere in zbrush and GoZ it to Poser just to give it a test and thats it, The latest 2020.1 works with the latest version of Poser make sure you downloaded the support files for Poser (dont try and get the bare minimum like I did, theres things in there you need)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

HP Zbook 17 G6,  intel Xeon  64 GB of ram 1 TB SSD, Quadro RTX 5000 

RAMWorks ( ) posted Fri, 14 February 2020 at 9:59 PM

OK, thank you. Where do I get the support files and do those include the GoZ bridge?

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

CHK2033 ( ) posted Fri, 14 February 2020 at 10:05 PM

RAMWolff posted at 10:04PM Fri, 14 February 2020 - #4380500

OK, thank you. Where do I get the support files and do those include the GoZ bridge?

On the Poser download page..The Poser support files contains the GoZ for the poser side of the house

RAMWorks ( ) posted Fri, 14 February 2020 at 10:22 PM

You know it's funny. I looked EVERYWHERE on 'Rosity for my downloads page to get the most updated Poser files and can not find it. I have a bookmark page and I think the last time I downloaded those files I was going to make a link for that page and I guess I got distracted, old man brain kicked in and I must have forgotten! sigh

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

CHK2033 ( ) posted Fri, 14 February 2020 at 10:25 PM

lol I always lose that link also and search the forums 1 sec here you go

https://www.posersoftware.com/downloads

Miss B ( ) posted Fri, 14 February 2020 at 10:27 PM

The Poser downloads are at https://www.posersoftware.com/downloads. You'll see the PoserSupport.exe file there with the Install Poser 11.exe file.

There's also a link right below to get any of the content files you might want. You'll need your S/N to access those, but it will remember it, so if you need to go back for more content, you won't have to type it in again.

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

Miss B ( ) posted Fri, 14 February 2020 at 10:29 PM

CHK2033 posted at 11:28PM Fri, 14 February 2020 - #4380506

lol I always lose that link also and search the forums 1 sec here you go

https://www.posersoftware.com/downloads

Geeze, you type faster than I do. 😆

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

RAMWorks ( ) posted Fri, 14 February 2020 at 10:31 PM

Thanks so much CHK and Miss B. Will bookmark this time! I promise! LMAO

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

CHK2033 ( ) posted Fri, 14 February 2020 at 10:32 PM

Im a cellphone typing expert..lol plus its cold here in nyc makes my type faster...lmao

RAMWorks ( ) posted Fri, 14 February 2020 at 10:41 PM

LOL. I'm in sunny CA. I've been so happy this past Winter with all the rain we have had. Not been like that for a long long time.

Just downloaded the newest files. Last I downloaded, which seems odd to me, was Sept 20th. YIKES!

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

RAMWorks ( ) posted Sun, 16 February 2020 at 1:59 PM

Installed the updated Poser and Support files. Your right. The GOZ for Poser works just fine. Made a couple of morphs already for L'Homme and they look great. Set up the Min and Max for the two morphs, perfect! Thanks so much for the help! :-)

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.