Wed, Sep 4, 7:16 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical

Welcome to the Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical Forum

Forum Moderators: nerd

Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

banner

Welcome to the Poser Forums! Need help with these versions, advice on upgrading? Etc...you've arrived at the right place!

Looking for Poser Tutorials? Find those HERE

Subject: HOW do I create a REM file?

RAMWorks ( ) posted Tue, 25 February 2020 at 10:16 PM · edited Mon, 26 August 2024 at 11:21 AM

I made an injection file for L'Homme and want to make a companion REM file to remove the morphs and the entries in the Body parameters!

Thanks for the help!

Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

structure ( ) posted Tue, 25 February 2020 at 10:25 PM · edited Tue, 25 February 2020 at 10:27 PM
Forum Coordinator

check out this link

Locked Out

RAMWorks ( ) posted Wed, 26 February 2020 at 9:30 AM

Thank you so much! 😍

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

RAMWorks ( ) posted Wed, 26 February 2020 at 10:05 AM

So got enough info from that page to create my REM by just changing all the hidden 0 to hidden 1 but my group name is still showing. Is there a way to tell the pz2 to hide my group name of RAMWorks as well?

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

structure ( ) posted Wed, 26 February 2020 at 2:31 PM
Forum Coordinator

AFAIK, there is no way to delete group names except manually.

Locked Out

RAMWorks ( ) posted Wed, 26 February 2020 at 3:11 PM

OK, thank you!

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.