Wed, Sep 4, 4:35 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 04 1:28 am)

Subject: Tried to submit an issue via your own submission page and it failed

RAMWorks ( ) posted Sat, 29 February 2020 at 11:10 AM · edited Tue, 03 September 2024 at 6:19 PM

What's going on with the issue submission forms page? I have a fitting room issue in Poser 11 Pro and I tried to submit a ticket and it failed 3 times. Now I'm miffed and fed up. Please fix this issue.

PS, doesn't matter if it's working on your end, it's not working on my end so there lies the problem!

Thanks!

Richard McCormick

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

Digitell ( ) posted Sat, 29 February 2020 at 12:02 PM

Hello RAMWolff,

Sorry you are having these issues. Have you tried to contact admin about your issue. Maybe they can help. Here is the email address:

admin@renderosity.com

Please note that it is the weekend, so you may not hear from them until Monday.

In the mean time, I will try to alert someone in charge that you are having issues.

Thank you and have a great weekend!

DCArt ( ) posted Sat, 29 February 2020 at 12:44 PM · edited Sat, 29 February 2020 at 12:47 PM

I've been having serious lagging issues with this site among others for the last few days. Also retrieving email. Internet seems really wonky lately and it doesn't seem to be centered on this site alone. Browser is having problems resolving site URLs and it just hangs. It's been terrible all the way around. Not sure if that is related.

RAMWorks ( ) posted Sat, 29 February 2020 at 12:51 PM · edited Sat, 29 February 2020 at 12:52 PM

Hi Dee, yea, I tried submitting 3 different times and it was a message ... something like ... can not submit .... I'm at the salon working today so don't have the exact message but I had to leave for work so gave up!

If you can help me here basically what's going on is that I want to fit a suit I modified from the Dev Suit in ZBrush for La'Femme in the Fitting room and save it out as a CR2 but when I load up the suit (prop) and La'Femme nothing appears in the scene. The 3 way viewport remains empty. I tried checking, unchecking bits here and there to see if it would trigger showing the figure and the cloth I want to make into conforming cloth to no avail. I have a screen grab of the room but it's on my home computer. Oh and the room does say there is La'Femme and the Catsuit in the loaded, just not showing in the viewports. SO not sure what that's all about! 😠

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

DCArt ( ) posted Sat, 29 February 2020 at 12:57 PM

Given the site lag issues I've been having maybe email would work best. Although my emails are lagging too. Will send you my email addy via PM. Heads up.

DCArt ( ) posted Sat, 29 February 2020 at 2:15 PM

Wolfie by any chance did you change the scale of the models?

SamTherapy ( ) posted Sat, 29 February 2020 at 3:49 PM

Deecey posted at 9:47PM Sat, 29 February 2020 - #4382143

I've been having serious lagging issues with this site among others for the last few days. Also retrieving email. Internet seems really wonky lately and it doesn't seem to be centered on this site alone. Browser is having problems resolving site URLs and it just hangs. It's been terrible all the way around. Not sure if that is related.

There's a major storm across the Atlantic at the moment. Things may be a little flaky, regarding net traffic. As contrast, anyone remember when it was a big - and expensive - deal to contact someone on the other side of the world? Now we take it for granted and it's a real pain in the hind end when it all goes tango umbrella.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

Azath ( ) posted Sat, 29 February 2020 at 6:39 PM

@ RAMWolff

the way I understand you have an issue when you go to the Fitting room with the loaded La Femme and your outfit. if it is the case you will not see the models in there until you click on the command New to generate your first session! In your first session select your Object and goal click ok , after this action you will see the loaded models in the 3 Ports where you can fit the outfit and generate it as conforming figure.

There are also other ways to do it depending on the complexity of the outfits you are making like the setup room the groping tool and the hierarchy editor all of these offer the functions to create figures and conforming outfits using them in combination with the joint editor.

RAMWorks ( ) posted Sun, 01 March 2020 at 10:28 AM

Deecey posted at 8:26AM Sun, 01 March 2020 - #4382157

Wolfie by any chance did you change the scale of the models?

No mam. The scales when I tried to use the fitting room are the defaults for both La'Femme and L'Homme. Both just don't show up in the fitting room! Here is a screen grab of the fitting room. You'll notice the program is telling me both the prop and the figure is loaded but nothing is showing up!

Fitting Room Bug.png

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

DCArt ( ) posted Sun, 01 March 2020 at 10:43 AM

That's really weird. It's working on this end. And it does look like you've set the object and goal correctly.

What build of Poser are you using? (Help > About Poser. I show 11.2.307 and that version is working OK.

RAMWorks ( ) posted Sun, 01 March 2020 at 10:55 AM · edited Sun, 01 March 2020 at 10:56 AM

Newest. Just upgraded Poser a week ago to the most up to date version! 11.2.239

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

RAMWorks ( ) posted Sun, 01 March 2020 at 10:57 AM

Hmm, you have .307 I guess I should upgrade again then? thought I had the newest version!

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

RAMWorks ( ) posted Sun, 01 March 2020 at 10:59 AM

Nope, just came from the Poser software page, looks like you may have a beta installed? The last general release of Poser was back in January: 01-18-2020

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

DCArt ( ) posted Sun, 01 March 2020 at 11:05 AM · edited Sun, 01 March 2020 at 11:05 AM

It might be an older beta. I will check to see if I can download 239 to see if that is the cause.

RAMWorks ( ) posted Sun, 01 March 2020 at 11:19 AM

OK hon. Thank you!

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

DCArt ( ) posted Sun, 01 March 2020 at 11:20 AM

Double check your version number. I just downloaded and I get 329, not 239.

In any case, it works here.

DCArt ( ) posted Sun, 01 March 2020 at 11:23 AM · edited Sun, 01 March 2020 at 11:25 AM

Do you have dropbox?

If so, choose Scripts > Utility > Collect Scene Inventory. "Copy All to Folder". Create a folder on your desktop or whatever and Poser will save everything to that folder. Then zip up that collection folder and I can download from dropbox or whatever other share thingy you use.

RAMWorks ( ) posted Sun, 01 March 2020 at 11:26 AM

Installed the Release Candidate ... works now!

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

DCArt ( ) posted Sun, 01 March 2020 at 11:56 AM

YAY!!!! LOL

Penguinisto ( ) posted Sun, 01 March 2020 at 12:33 PM

Deecey posted at 10:32AM Sun, 01 March 2020 - #4382143

In my case it's just this site. Incredibly slow and laggy at login, and not very responsive anywhere else.

DCArt ( ) posted Sun, 01 March 2020 at 12:34 PM

It is much improved for me today all the way around.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.