Sat, Sep 14, 5:07 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 12 1:46 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Opera production uses Genesis characters in a highly weird way...

SeanMartin ( ) posted Wed, 18 March 2020 at 12:31 AM · edited Sat, 14 September 2024 at 5:04 PM

So this is what happens when your designer says, "Hey, I got this idea. A little out there, but still..." Video is cued to the Moment When Things Get Utterly Weird. Trust me, you aint never seen Puccini like this Puccini.....

docandraider.com -- the collected cartoons of Doc and Raider

SeanMartin ( ) posted Wed, 18 March 2020 at 12:31 AM

And the video link disappeared...

https://youtu.be/fwMLc1r-UxQ?t=1137

docandraider.com -- the collected cartoons of Doc and Raider

GrandmaT ( ) posted Wed, 18 March 2020 at 9:47 AM

They must have been on some seriously strong drugs to come up with that idea. If not, maybe they should be put on some seriously strong drugs. That could put even the most loyal opera lover off going ever again. As the old saying goes, "Just because you can, doesn't mean you should."

Torquinox ( ) posted Wed, 18 March 2020 at 12:24 PM · edited Wed, 18 March 2020 at 12:28 PM
Online Now!

That's outstanding! 😁 I like it. Glad to see they did it! It is un-boring.

maneki_neko ( ) posted Tue, 24 March 2020 at 7:19 AM

never could stand opera... tho, if the trend goes towards this, i might become a fan XDDDDD

IN THE END, MERITOCRACY HAS NOT ONLY PERMEATED OUR DAILY LIVES AND WORK, BUT ALSO OUR HEARTS, OUR MINDS AND OUR PERCEPTION OF ART...

dbwalton ( ) posted Tue, 24 March 2020 at 2:27 PM

I'm with GrandmaT on this one. Very strange. While I like the idea of using 3D animation in the background, there's talent on this site who may have come up with something more appealing.

Torquinox ( ) posted Sat, 28 March 2020 at 12:19 PM
Online Now!

It is a function of art to cause controversy. Plus, I do find it appealing.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.