Sun, Oct 6, 3:38 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical

Welcome to the Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical Forum

Forum Moderators: nerd

Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 06 3:44 am)

banner

Welcome to the Poser Forums! Need help with these versions, advice on upgrading? Etc...you've arrived at the right place!

Looking for Poser Tutorials? Find those HERE

Subject: Using AutoGroup Editor/Quick Conform to Convert Shoes for V4.

LLSmoothJ ( ) posted Sat, 25 April 2020 at 10:52 AM · edited Sat, 05 October 2024 at 11:30 PM

I just bought AutoGroup Editor and Quick Conform today and decided to use a shoe model. Everything looks fine so far and there's no issue. But when I load the figure into Poser, it doesn't conform correctly.

Here's how it looks in AutoGroup Editor: convertedclothes - autogroupeditor.PNG

Now here's how it look after using AutoConform and conforming it to the figure in Poser: convertedclothes - poser.PNG

Another issue I found is that when the shoes are loaded, they have a random color each time. Also, it seems that when you try to bend the toes, the tip seems to stay in place while the rest of the foot at least seems to be moveable: convertedclothes - poser2.PNG

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

an0malaus ( ) posted Sat, 25 April 2020 at 8:45 PM

If your base figure is V4 or similar, the zero pose for V4 does not have the feet flat on the floor, but half way between the bending extremes. That difference is what you see when you conform. Copying the joint zones from V4 might fix that (you need to change the foot Bend alignment so that zero is parallel to V4's zeroed foot, not the ground.

If you've used copy joints, the sphere bend zones for V4's toes are quite close to the toes. This may not be big enough to enclose all of the shoe's toe. In the joint editor, select the green inner zone and increase its Y Scale until you see the shoe's toe bending more correctly.

My ShareCG Stuff

Verbosity: Profusely promulgating Graham's number epics of complete and utter verbiage by the metric monkey barrel.

LLSmoothJ ( ) posted Sun, 26 April 2020 at 12:58 AM

Okay, I fixed the toe issue, but I see the issue is with the feet. Forgive me, I'm new to rigging in general. But how do you modify the foot bend alignment?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.