Fri, Sep 20, 4:55 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical

Welcome to the Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical Forum

Forum Moderators: nerd

Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 16 2:29 pm)

banner

Welcome to the Poser Forums! Need help with these versions, advice on upgrading? Etc...you've arrived at the right place!

Looking for Poser Tutorials? Find those HERE

Subject: How do you use dynamic clothing?

pwiecek ( ) posted Tue, 28 April 2020 at 2:33 PM · edited Thu, 22 August 2024 at 9:10 PM

I understand how to run the cloth simulation to get clothing to fit to a pose, but where do you go from there?

Can the last frame of the simulation be saved or di I have to run it again every time?

If I'm going to do an animation, how do I transition from the simulation frames to the animation frames?

nerd ( ) posted Tue, 28 April 2020 at 2:54 PM
Forum Moderator

Here's a really old tutorial that may help you get going. This has a different user interface but the concepts are all the same. Cloth sims are saved with your scene. If you're rendering a still just render that frame.

Cloth Room Introduction

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.