Sun, Sep 15, 1:26 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / The Break Room

Welcome to the The Break Room Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Lobo3433

The Break Room F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

Subject: Recycle Bin Loaded with Files I Never Deleted

romangirl ( ) posted Sat, 16 May 2020 at 12:00 PM · edited Fri, 19 July 2024 at 8:54 AM

My (Windows 10) recycle Bin is loaded with Poser runtime files I didn't delete. When I google this, I can only find articles about the bin not showing files that were deleted. I've tried a few test cases, like deleting one file from the bin. When I look for it, say in my runtime, it's still there. I fear emptying the bin with one sweep. Any idea as to why this happens, and how I can fix it? Thank you! By the way, I used to find the forum in Renderosity, but now I have to google it. Maybe my eyesight is fading!

Boni ( ) posted Mon, 18 May 2020 at 1:37 PM

Sadly this is a little used forum ... may I suggest you repeat your question in the Poser forum? This is an odd occurrence and I'm sure one of our gurus will figure it out.

Boni

"Be Hero to Yourself" -- Peter Tork

romangirl ( ) posted Tue, 19 May 2020 at 10:14 AM

OK thanks!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.