Thu, Oct 3, 12:23 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Virtual World Dynamics

Welcome to the Virtual World Dynamics Forum

Virtual World Dynamics F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 11:29 am)

Subject: Is there a way to make and save our own head vertices presets.

bwldrd ( ) posted Sun, 17 May 2020 at 12:12 PM · edited Wed, 18 September 2024 at 10:36 PM
Online Now!

Like the presets (those HRV files in the Hair Vertices directory) you have for V4, genesis, etc? I've looked in the manuals, but didn't see anything.

Poser version.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Consider me insane if you wish, but is your reality any better?

VirtualWorldDynamics ( ) posted Sun, 17 May 2020 at 2:13 PM

Hello,

Yes, you can save a HRV file. You just have to select the vertices on the character you want to use for the hair. Then, you enter a name you want in the text area and you press "Enter". It is this keyboard key which will activate the recording of the file.

Follow me on Twitter : @VWDynamics

Watch demo videos on Youtube

bwldrd ( ) posted Sun, 17 May 2020 at 5:21 PM
Online Now!

Thank you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Consider me insane if you wish, but is your reality any better?

VWD3D ( ) posted Fri, 29 May 2020 at 6:37 PM · edited Fri, 29 May 2020 at 6:37 PM

Note that there is no feedback, nor is there any overwrite protection with this feature.

The files are saved in the fairly-well-named named VWD program folder's subfolders if you wish to save them out and use them in another machine, etc. (e.g. C:\VWD\Hair Vertices")

There a many places where this 'type in a name and hit return' function will behave this way, so if you are adventurous, please try it and see. The files will appear in the mentioned folders, and they will show up as being selectable/loadable later in the drop-down menu.

hope this helps, VWD3D/dan

--
Resources: https://www.virtualworlddynamics.net - https://www.patreon.com/VWD
Rendo PM: VWD3D or VirtualWorldDynamics or support@virtualworlddynamics.net
Current VWD Version:   Release: V2.2.924.6464 - 2019/12/12, 9:46am
Qualifier: Yes, I'm helping Gérald with VWD, Nooo, I'm not yet an expert on its use!

Terro2 ( ) posted Sat, 11 July 2020 at 9:26 AM

I needed this tip also, as I was sitting at home all day long to search how to do it faster

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.