Sun, Sep 15, 1:59 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical

Welcome to the Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical Forum

Forum Moderators: nerd

Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 13 6:20 am)

banner

Welcome to the Poser Forums! Need help with these versions, advice on upgrading? Etc...you've arrived at the right place!

Looking for Poser Tutorials? Find those HERE

Subject: L'Homme issue with HD

RAMWorks ( ) posted Mon, 18 May 2020 at 1:12 PM · edited Mon, 15 July 2024 at 9:19 PM

Hi,

The little sliders for the subdivision levels is grayed out. I can't move either one of the two so not sure what's going on with this.

Any help understanding what could be the issue?

Thanks so much Richard Poser Sub Levels Grayed Out.png

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

donnena ( ) posted Mon, 18 May 2020 at 1:20 PM

Hmmm...
They are working for me...
image.png

I just loaded L'Homme and moved the sliders...
Have you done more than that?

;>

Andy!

Miss B ( ) posted Mon, 18 May 2020 at 2:25 PM · edited Mon, 18 May 2020 at 2:27 PM

Hey Rich, by default new figures like L'Homme and La Femme should be set to Unimesh by default, so not sure why it isn't for you.

With L'Homme selected, go to the Figure menu, and the first item available is Skinning Method, and if you check out those options the first is Poser Traditional, which I suspect is what's selected. If you click on Poser Unimesh, then the SubD sliders will no longer be unavailable.

You could probably save your own version of the default L'Homme with the Poser Unimesh selected for future use. 😉

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

RAMWorks ( ) posted Mon, 18 May 2020 at 2:55 PM

Sorry wrong thread for my other post. LOL Old brain...

Hey Andy and Miss B!

So no, if I have my current work file loaded the sliders are grayed out and do not respond to sliding the sliders back and forth! 😞

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

hborre ( ) posted Mon, 18 May 2020 at 3:41 PM · edited Mon, 18 May 2020 at 3:44 PM

If you follow Miss B's instructions you should restore the Subdivision Levels sliders. I just loaded the Poser 11 La Femme, L'Homme, and La Femme Pro into my scene and each loaded with Subdivision active. Technically, and as Miss B mentioned, they should load with subdivision. Where are your models installed? Hopefully in a share files location.

Edit: Even selecting a body part, you still have an option to subdivide at the check box.

RAMWorks ( ) posted Mon, 18 May 2020 at 3:44 PM

YUP, Got it. Thanks so much y'all! 😁

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.