Sun, Sep 15, 1:54 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical

Welcome to the Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical Forum

Forum Moderators: nerd

Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 13 6:20 am)

banner

Welcome to the Poser Forums! Need help with these versions, advice on upgrading? Etc...you've arrived at the right place!

Looking for Poser Tutorials? Find those HERE

Subject: How do I save multiple morphs to one INJ file?

RAMWorks ( ) posted Thu, 04 June 2020 at 9:45 PM · edited Sun, 01 September 2024 at 7:45 PM

Hi,

I've got a bunch of morphs I made for Dusk and need to know how to save those in groups. Like I have a set of Head, FBM and Body that I want to save to ONE INJ file. How would one go about doing that?

Thank you Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

RAMWorks ( ) posted Thu, 04 June 2020 at 9:57 PM

PS, I do have Joe's scripts but I have no idea what I'm doing with them for something this advanced. I can do this easily in DAZ Studio so I'm no dummy but when it comes to Poser I just don't know enough about it to get that sort of thing figured out. I've loaded Joe's Toy Box, Writer and Spawn but nothing is there that looks like it would be the right tool!

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

nerd ( ) posted Thu, 04 June 2020 at 10:25 PM
Forum Moderator

Check all the morphs you want to include in the injection when you use File>Export Morph Injection ... Multi-part morphs like FBM's will only display the master dial in the chooser so there are less dials to wade through.

The exported injector will include the dial groups for all the exported morphs.

Karth ( ) posted Thu, 04 June 2020 at 11:57 PM · edited Thu, 04 June 2020 at 11:58 PM

Hi Richard :-) Only for info. If you change in the header from the INJ File these words

injectPMDFileMorphs

createFullBodyMorph

to this:

removePMDFileMorphs

removeFullBodyMorph

You can save it as REM File ! Do a png and everything is ready to go.

Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetings Karth

RAMWorks ( ) posted Fri, 05 June 2020 at 9:16 AM

THANK YOU so much Nerd!

WAVES to KARTH! HI HONEY! So just changing the name from INJ to REM will work? Or are these bits that are change within the main text of the file internally?

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

EldritchCellar ( ) posted Fri, 05 June 2020 at 5:17 PM

Internally.

W10 Pro, HP Envy X360 Laptop, Intel Core i7-10510U, NVIDIA GeForce MX250, Intel UHD, 16 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM, 1 TB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD

Mudbox 2022, Adobe PS CC, Poser Pro 11.3, Blender 2.9, Wings3D 2.2.5

My Freestuff and Gallery at ShareCG

RAMWorks ( ) posted Fri, 05 June 2020 at 9:53 PM

Thank you so much! I have the INJ files made already but was waiting. I think I've done this before but I forget so quickly these days! LOL

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

Karth ( ) posted Sun, 07 June 2020 at 9:31 AM

Good luck with your product Richard :-) I forget near everything nowadays...but the software today is full with options ..i am happy when i find the exit Button...LOL

hugs

RAMWorks ( ) posted Sun, 07 June 2020 at 9:40 AM

😘

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

RAMWorks ( ) posted Wed, 17 June 2020 at 10:59 PM

Karth posted at 8:57PM Wed, 17 June 2020 - #4390925

Hi Richard :-) Only for info. If you change in the header from the INJ File these words

injectPMDFileMorphs

createFullBodyMorph

to this:

removePMDFileMorphs

removeFullBodyMorph

You can save it as REM File ! Do a png and everything is ready to go.

Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetings Karth

I'm SO GLAD I saved this email notification, now that I have Gino's body morphs redone without all that weird hip issue I've added more to the set (Face morph, Body morph, Smoothed out morph (for a more Toon like look) and Toned) So had to recreate the REM files and I was wondering where that info got too LOL

Thanks again!

Richard 😂

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.