Wed, Sep 18, 2:17 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical

Welcome to the Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical Forum

Forum Moderators: nerd

Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 16 2:29 pm)

banner

Welcome to the Poser Forums! Need help with these versions, advice on upgrading? Etc...you've arrived at the right place!

Looking for Poser Tutorials? Find those HERE

Subject: Fitting Room issue

RAMWorks ( ) posted Sat, 13 June 2020 at 11:55 AM · edited Fri, 30 August 2024 at 12:27 PM

Hi,

I've created a load scene but I forgot to get rid of the info stored about La'Femme in the Fitting room, so the figure and the catsuit remains saved with each file I make. I would like to know if there is a way to clear that info out? I tried deleting these leftovers but when I get rid of them via the Fitting room (as they are NOT saved figures any longer but some left over recorded for the Fitting Room) and then try to save the scene it crashes Poser. I'm running the newly updated version.

I tried looking in all the areas I could think of for a file for the Fitting Room that might have these recorded as paths or addresses but nada. Looked in App Data, Runtime and in the main Programs folder and it's Runtime. I just can't find where to look in case this was an editable file.

Thanks for the help!

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

ghostman ( ) posted Sat, 13 June 2020 at 11:59 AM

I've been using the fitting room heavily these past few weeks and had lots of crashes after getting back to the pose room. A friend told me to always delete the fitting session before going back to posing and that have minimized the crashes for me now. I suggest that you sasve down everything you have to the library and then start a new scene and load those back and then re-save the scene.

"Dream like you'll live forever. Live like you'll die tomorrow."

Join PoserLounge Chat

hborre ( ) posted Sat, 13 June 2020 at 12:30 PM

I always delete my Fitting Room sessions and haven't experienced any crashes returning to the Pose Room.

RAMWorks ( ) posted Sat, 13 June 2020 at 1:43 PM

How does one delete the fitting room sessions?

What I did was just start a new scene from the default set up for Poser and so far everything is faster. So for me this longer path is working fine. The nice thing is that the room dots remained so I didn't have set back up the rooms themselves as I have the Pose and Material rooms all set up special!

Thanks for the fast replies!

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

hborre ( ) posted Sat, 13 June 2020 at 2:47 PM

image.png

EldritchCellar ( ) posted Sat, 13 June 2020 at 5:30 PM

You need your own support forum RAMWolff lol.

W10 Pro, HP Envy X360 Laptop, Intel Core i7-10510U, NVIDIA GeForce MX250, Intel UHD, 16 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM, 1 TB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD

Mudbox 2022, Adobe PS CC, Poser Pro 11.3, Blender 2.9, Wings3D 2.2.5

My Freestuff and Gallery at ShareCG

RAMWorks ( ) posted Sat, 13 June 2020 at 8:08 PM

I know, RIGHT! LMAO I ask allot of questions but it's how one learns. I can read all the PDF's but there are always questions that I need to know NOW. Like that one above! LOL You guys are just wonderful. Thank you!

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.