Wed, Sep 18, 2:23 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser Technical

Welcome to the Poser Technical Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

Poser Technical F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 17 7:30 pm)

Welcome to the Poser Technical Forum.

Where computer nerds can Pull out their slide rules and not get laughed at. Pocket protectors are not required. ;-)

This is the place you come to ask questions and share new ideas about using the internal file structure of Poser to push the program past it's normal limits.

New users are encouraged to read the FAQ sections here and on the Poser forum before asking questions.

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Your bug submission portal is borked

RAMWorks ( ) posted Mon, 22 June 2020 at 10:45 AM · edited Sun, 18 August 2024 at 11:52 AM

Hi,

I just tried submitting a ticket and KNOW I have it all filled out correctly and the feedback was that it "Unable to process your request" REALLY? How then am I supposed to report a bug?

Here is my bug report:

Hi,

Just needed to go into ZBrush and fix some poke throughs that the morph tool couldn't seem to remedy.  Strangely enough the GoZ plugin is a very strange animal I find that sometimes it will take everything attached to a figure and bring it over and sometimes I have to send things one at a time.  This was one of those times.  i sent my bodysuit over and then I sent L'Homme over.  I'm fixing the shoulder poke through and went to sent it back and low and behold Poser must have crashed but because the ZBrush UI likes to go into auto full screen I had no idea until I had done all that work and found that Poser wasn't even up any more.  

Not sure if it's Poser or a bug in the GoZ that caused Poser to crash.  No idea but this has happened more than once.  No fun and wasting my time! 

Thanks, Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

jennblake ( ) posted Mon, 22 June 2020 at 11:07 AM

Hi.

the major issue with that ticket system that I have figured out while assisting others is the version number....it needs to be 11 only...no 11.3 etc. Try that just once? and if you still get an error send me an email to jennblake@renderosity.com and I'll be sure your issue is reviewed. 😄

RAMWorks ( ) posted Mon, 22 June 2020 at 2:28 PM

Hi Jenn 😁

See below

Version Number.png

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

RAMWorks ( ) posted Mon, 22 June 2020 at 2:29 PM

Still getting the systems error

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

jennblake ( ) posted Mon, 22 June 2020 at 2:40 PM

what browser are you using? I have tried many different combinations and all create a ticket for me. I am on chrome. Write me an email...I'll keep checking it out 😄

RAMWorks ( ) posted Mon, 22 June 2020 at 2:41 PM

MS Edge

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.