Sun, Oct 6, 3:31 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Old member back and so confused

originalkitten ( ) posted Fri, 10 July 2020 at 2:39 PM · edited Fri, 27 September 2024 at 6:30 PM

Hi there

Sorry if this isn’t the right place to post. I used to be here a lot but due to bad health issues and bereavement I stopped making art and I’m finally at a place where even though I’m still sick I’m back to wanting to make art again. Plus I have a computer now so yay. So hi, how are ya.? So my question is I’m trying to find my old products. I own poser 7 and I bought it from content paradise and I’m so out of the loop. I cannot find it anywhere so I’m wondering is there a way I can get my software or is it lost for ever. I own a poser pro 11 upgrade bought here a few years back but obviously it’s useless unless it has something to upgrade. Also is there a way for me to recover my RDNA stuff?

I feel like I’m a newbie all over again. Last figure I used was v4 and it looks like she’s barely used now. Got do much to learn. I’m bedridden and been that way for five years so got plenty of time to learn. But yeah I’m back and any help is appreciated.

"I didn't lose my mind, it was mine to give away"

TwiztidKidd ( ) posted Fri, 10 July 2020 at 3:07 PM

Hello kitty,

Welcome back! So sorry to hear about your condition... hope you'll feel better. If you're looking for your previously purchased items try this link:

https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/account/?ItemList

I still use Vicky4, she's my favorite also... and BTW you have an amazing gallery. Have fun creating art!

SpookieLilOne ( ) posted Fri, 10 July 2020 at 3:12 PM

RDNA was bought out by Daz. Any items should be in your Daz purchases...

*~*Jamie*~*

SpookieLilOne's Store 

SpookieLilOne's FreeStuff 

SpookieLilOne's Gallery 

"Life is just a dream on the way to death." ~The Crow: City of Angels

hborre ( ) posted Fri, 10 July 2020 at 3:25 PM
Online Now!

Welcome back. So sorry to hear about your condition but get better soon. Content Paradise content seems to all be gone I'm afraid. Most RDNA content, as SpookieLilOne posted, may be found at DAZ3D. I say most, some vendors have either opted to not have their products transferred or retired completely. Your Poser Pro 11 upgrade might still be valid if you have your license number to register. Upgrade just means that you paid a discounted price, the earlier version does not need to be present as long as you have ownership. However, you will need to update that version to Poser 11.3, the pro designation has been dropped and the software is being offered as a pro version.

originalkitten ( ) posted Fri, 10 July 2020 at 3:25 PM · edited Fri, 10 July 2020 at 3:26 PM

Thank you to you all! Will have a look. Thank you for the comments on my gallery. I dread to think what I’m like now lol.

originalkitten ( ) posted Fri, 10 July 2020 at 3:30 PM

Thank you! I had no idea the other poser wasn’t needed. I don’t have my old key though so will it matter? My poser 11 was bought from Renderosity and is in my item list so should I be ok to just download and install?

And yes will do the update thank you

hborre posted at 9:28PM Fri, 10 July 2020 - #4394276

Welcome back. So sorry to hear about your condition but get better soon. Content Paradise content seems to all be gone I'm afraid. Most RDNA content, as SpookieLilOne posted, may be found at DAZ3D. I say most, some vendors have either opted to not have their products transferred or retired completely. Your Poser Pro 11 upgrade might still be valid if you have your license number to register. Upgrade just means that you paid a discounted price, the earlier version does not need to be present as long as you have ownership. However, you will need to update that version to Poser 11.3, the pro designation has been dropped and the software is being offered as a pro version.

SpookieLilOne ( ) posted Fri, 10 July 2020 at 3:44 PM

Rendo bought Content Paradise...

*~*Jamie*~*

SpookieLilOne's Store 

SpookieLilOne's FreeStuff 

SpookieLilOne's Gallery 

"Life is just a dream on the way to death." ~The Crow: City of Angels

TwiztidKidd ( ) posted Fri, 10 July 2020 at 3:44 PM

Meanwhile... you can upload pictures of kittens to the gallery... ya know... to let everyone know you're back and stuff lol

ankle-biter.jpg

Miss B ( ) posted Fri, 10 July 2020 at 9:46 PM

Welcome back! I'm also sorry to hear about your loss, and your health issues. I hope getting back to making art will help you feel better.

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

Raindroptheelf ( ) posted Sat, 11 July 2020 at 10:30 PM

Welcome home. I am sorry to hear that you are not well. Looking forward to seeing new Images in your Gallery.

SamTherapy ( ) posted Fri, 07 August 2020 at 8:27 AM

Welcome back!

Very sorry to hear of your loss and your health problems.

Once you get back into Poser, you'll find a wealth of new stuff that will eat up your time. Waiting for a Superfly render, for example... the weeks will just fly past! 😁

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.