Mon, Oct 7, 4:48 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Suggestion Box

Welcome to the Suggestion Box Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic, msansing

Suggestion Box F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 24 8:29 am)

This forum is designed for suggestions from the community on how you feel we can improve Renderosity.

Subject: Vendors & Free Stuff Uploads

PandaB5 ( ) posted Fri, 17 July 2020 at 4:43 AM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 12:45 PM

Would it be possible to have Renderosity vendors, who upload free stuff, have their submissions automatically approved? I don't think you have much risk of a vendor uploading something to free stuff that won't be approved.

I just find it is impossible right now to co-ordinate the release of a marketplace item with a free stuff item - because the free stuff item approval can take anything from a couple of hours to a couple of days (I know it shouldn't take days - but it has taken that long more than once.)

I definitely don't want to hold back a marketplace item because a free stuff item is pending and that would probably be the only way I could co-ordinate it at the moment.

Casual games for Windows PC, browsers and Android devices
https://www.evolutionarycasualgames.com/

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.