Sun, Oct 6, 8:43 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Finally paroled... sort of

rokket ( ) posted Tue, 08 September 2020 at 7:15 PM · edited Fri, 27 September 2024 at 9:47 AM

I finally got off the ship I was on, and I am on my way home. I have been without internet access for so long, I barely remembered how to get online But I've been working on a new character for Miki 4. Everything is rigged. I am planning on using the character in a story.

Cyborg.png

If I had a nickle for ever time a woman told me to get lost, I could buy Manhattan.

hborre ( ) posted Tue, 08 September 2020 at 7:29 PM

Welcome home! We missed your presence. I like the model, very nicely done. I,m itching to see what you have cooked up. Again, welcome home. Be well and keep safe.

Miss B ( ) posted Tue, 08 September 2020 at 8:07 PM

YAY!! Rokket is IN THE HOUSE!! It has been way too long since we've seen you on the forums, so it's good you are back.

I also hope you "be well, and keep safe".

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

EClark1894 ( ) posted Tue, 08 September 2020 at 11:24 PM

Missed you, Rokket! And you know, Miki is one of those legacy characters I wish Poser would weightmap.

rokket ( ) posted Wed, 09 September 2020 at 1:08 AM

hborre posted at 11:06PM Tue, 08 September 2020 - #4398965

Welcome home! We missed your presence. I like the model, very nicely done. I,m itching to see what you have cooked up. Again, welcome home. Be well and keep safe.

I am working on the details. I have this image and one more I will post tomorrow. The story is still coming together

If I had a nickle for ever time a woman told me to get lost, I could buy Manhattan.

rokket ( ) posted Wed, 09 September 2020 at 1:09 AM

Miss B posted at 11:08PM Tue, 08 September 2020 - #4398966

YAY!! Rokket is IN THE HOUSE!! It has been way too long since we've seen you on the forums, so it's good you are back.

I also hope you "be well, and keep safe".

I will be around, in and out, for a couple weeks. Then I will be on steady for a couple months.

rokket ( ) posted Wed, 09 September 2020 at 1:11 AM

EClark1894 posted at 11:10PM Tue, 08 September 2020 - #4398968

Missed you, Rokket! And you know, Miki is one of those legacy characters I wish Poser would weightmap.

She is weight mapped. Miki 4 came out with P9.

EClark1894 ( ) posted Wed, 09 September 2020 at 6:39 AM

That's strange. I don't remember her being weightmapped.

rokket ( ) posted Wed, 09 September 2020 at 9:19 AM

Miki weight mapped.jpg

Yep. Weight mapped. Her and Tyler were the first weight mapped figures I worked with.

rokket ( ) posted Wed, 09 September 2020 at 10:36 AM

Cyborg attack.png

I am still working on this. I just threw some stuff I made for Roxie on her so she wasn't nude in the scene. I may just re-texture the singlet, or model something new for her to fit whatever story is developing in my head.

rokket ( ) posted Sun, 13 September 2020 at 12:05 AM

Cyborg attack.png

This is much better, but I need to do some camera tweaking so I can get a better look at Roxie's face. She doesn't look like she is chocking from this angle...

RobZhena ( ) posted Sun, 13 September 2020 at 11:03 AM

Join the Navy, see the world, but not the world-wide web. Oh, that ad slogan probably predates you! Thank you for your service.

rokket ( ) posted Sun, 13 September 2020 at 11:56 AM

I retired from the Navy after 20 years back in 2005! I was 18 and naive in 1985 when I went in. I remember that ad slogan, I remember "It's not just a job. It's an adventure!" And thank you for acknowledging my service.

rokket ( ) posted Sun, 13 September 2020 at 11:57 AM

rokket posted at 9:57AM Sun, 13 September 2020 - #4399358

Cyborg attack.png

This is much better, but I need to do some camera tweaking so I can get a better look at Roxie's face. She doesn't look like she is chocking from this angle...

And it seems I can't spell choking...

bwldrd ( ) posted Sun, 13 September 2020 at 5:58 PM

Nice, love that outfit Miki is wearing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Consider me insane if you wish, but is your reality any better?

rokket ( ) posted Sun, 13 September 2020 at 6:00 PM

bwldrd posted at 3:59PM Sun, 13 September 2020 - #4399404

Nice, love that outfit Miki is wearing.

I modeled it all over the course of a week. I did each element as a separate process. I didn't want to try to do it all at once and cut corners.

rokket ( ) posted Sun, 13 September 2020 at 6:01 PM

Cyborg weapon.png

Just a passing thought. I don't want to rip off Star Wars.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.