Mon, Oct 21, 5:31 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Blender

Welcome to the Blender Forum

Forum Moderators: Lobo3433 Forum Coordinators: LuxXeon

Blender F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 20 9:34 pm)

Welcome to the Blender Forum!

Your place to learn about Blender, ask questions,
   exchange ideas, and interact with the other Blender users!

Gallery | Freestuff | Tutorials

Visit the Renderosity MarketPlace. Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Twenty seconds of Blender Carnage

wolf359 ( ) posted Wed, 23 September 2020 at 10:58 AM · edited Fri, 11 October 2024 at 7:11 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains violence

https://youtu.be/Qb2qNXjDls4

My website

YouTube Channel

wolf359 ( ) posted Wed, 23 September 2020 at 11:01 AM · edited Wed, 23 September 2020 at 11:03 AM

Duplicate deleted

My website

YouTube Channel

Lobo3433 ( ) posted Wed, 23 September 2020 at 11:02 AM
Forum Moderator

Wow that was pretty cool 👍

Lobo3433

Blender Maya & 3D Forum Moderator 

Renderosity Store

My Free Stuff

Facebook

Twitter

Renderosity Blender 3D Facebook Page

wolf359 ( ) posted Wed, 23 September 2020 at 11:15 AM

Thanks !!.? It is from a tutorial I did recently, on using Reallusion's Iclone7 & Character Creator Pipeline ,(Both Sold here in the Bondware RMP?), with Blender as a free import/render environment for Iclone Characters

https://youtu.be/igv--GMiUq4

ps. what is the HTML code to imbed a youtube video in this forum??

My website

YouTube Channel

LuxXeon ( ) posted Wed, 23 September 2020 at 9:18 PM

@wolf359 just click on the share button for the Youtube video, then click on the "embed" option. Copy and paste the iframe code. It will look like this when you post...

My Store
My Free Models
My Video Tutorials
My CG Animations
Instagram: @luxxeon3d
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/luxxeon

Lobo3433 ( ) posted Thu, 24 September 2020 at 8:56 AM
Forum Moderator

wolf359 posted at 9:43AM Thu, 24 September 2020 - #4400135

Thanks !!.? It is from a tutorial I did recently, on using Reallusion's Iclone7 & Character Creator Pipeline ,(Both Sold here in the Bondware RMP?), with Blender as a free import/render environment for Iclone Characters

https://youtu.be/igv--GMiUq4

ps. what is the HTML code to imbed a youtube video in this forum??

wolf359

I am looking at the getting Iclone 7 had 6 pro but this new introduction of Pipeline vs Pro version is it really worth the price I got a special offer from Reallusion which runs out with in a day and just want to know is there that much of a difference to between the 2 to justify the difference in pricing and if it does work well with Blender either version thanks in advance for any info you can share

Lobo3433

Renderosity Store

My Free Stuff

Facebook

Twitter

wolf359 ( ) posted Thu, 24 September 2020 at 4:23 PM · edited Thu, 24 September 2020 at 4:25 PM

Hi sorry for the late reply Ive been buried in modeling a new Sci-if Ships corridoor all day.

Not sure what Deal Reallusion is offering you ATM, but with Iclone you Really need the Pipeline version of Character creator3 ,more than anything else, if you plan to export your animated characters to Blender

I remained on version 6.5 pipeline with the 3Dxchange app for a long time until they had their 50% off discounted "Covid 19 relief" sale last summer.

So I kept my 6.5 pipeline version on my old PC because I can still use the older 3DX pipeline app to convert externally captured BVH/mocap sources to Imotion format and use them in my new version of Iclone& CC3.

However I only upgraded to the basic version of iclone 7 and definately upgraded to the full, stand alone pipeline version of CC3 on my new PC that I bought in june, which is the version I used for the recent tutorial on sending animated Iclone Avatars to Blender.

My website

YouTube Channel

Lobo3433 ( ) posted Thu, 24 September 2020 at 5:11 PM
Forum Moderator

@wolf359 No worries I still have time to choose one of the following deals I have Reallusion 6 pro but some how got knocked off their newslettter so did not see the COVID special this one is seems like it is 62% off and I am willing to go for the pro if it is worth it

iClone 7 PRO Bundle iClone 7 3DXchange 7 PRO FREE BONUS (Value $69): *Character Creator 3 for iClone Motion: Office Work -Meeting(iContent) $149

iClone 7 Animation Pipeline iClone 7 3DXchange 7 Pipeline FREE BONUS (Value $99): *Character Creator 3 for iClone Motion: Office Work -Meeting(Export) $349

Lobo3433

Renderosity Store

My Free Stuff

Facebook

Twitter

SilentWinter ( ) posted Thu, 24 September 2020 at 7:21 PM
wolf359 ( ) posted Fri, 25 September 2020 at 6:42 AM

Lobo3433 posted at 6:40AM Fri, 25 September 2020 - #4400207

@wolf359 No worries I still have time to choose one of the following deals I have Reallusion 6 pro but some how got knocked off their newslettter so did not see the COVID special this one is seems like it is 62% off and I am willing to go for the pro if it is

iClone 7 Animation Pipeline iClone 7 3DXchange 7 Pipeline FREE BONUS (Value $99): *Character Creator 3 for iClone Motion: Office Work -Meeting(Export) $349

Sounds like the deal currently underway here in the RMP.

Just make sure that the CC3 is the pipeline version and it is definately worth it IMHO ,not only for export of animated/speaking characters to Blender but you can convert any Daz Genesis 1,2,3,8 figure to an Iclone native avatar for far superior character animation tools in iclone.

Also all of the Character animation that comes into Blender Via the action & shape key editors are 100% editable via Blender's powerful Dopesheet/Graph editor

Since I model My own clothing ∝ content for the CC3 bases I have left the Daz Eco-system entirely for a streamlined Pipeline of Iclone and Blender. screen cap graph.JPG

My website

YouTube Channel

Lobo3433 ( ) posted Fri, 25 September 2020 at 7:44 AM
Forum Moderator

@wolf359 I went ahead and took the plunge but have some items that I downloaded with the package that not sure how they are installed or added Iclone will post a list of them maybe you might know I think one is actually added to Daz Studio. I hope to use this more in conjunction with Poser and Blender in the long run

Lobo3433

Renderosity Store

My Free Stuff

Facebook

Twitter

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.