Sat, Oct 5, 6:11 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 11:28 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Unable to access a vendor's products I have purchased ...

Miss B ( ) posted Sun, 27 September 2020 at 5:20 PM ยท edited Thu, 26 September 2024 at 3:14 AM

OK, I'm having a problem finding products I've purchased from a long time vendor here in the RMP because I wanted to redownload some of them, as I have a new-ish laptop, and thought it would be easier, and less time consuming, to do it that way than try to find them on my external backup drive.

However, when I click on the Purchased Items link in my account, and then type the vendor's name in the Search by Vendor field, the vendor's name does not appear. In fact, this particular vendor, now going by 3Dpixi, has gone through two other vendor names, P3DArt, and digiPixel, and NONE of them show up in the Search by Vendor list.

Then I tried the Search your items field, though I can only remember the beginning of the name of some of the hair texture sets, so those are all that show up. I don't remember the names of all the products I've purchased from this vendor over the years I've been a member here, so it's going to be difficult to find said products in my Purchased Items list. I don't know if there's a problem with 3Dpixi's store, as I get a page that states:

"Q sorry! We could not find any products for the specified criteria at this time."

I don't know if this is a temporary issue, or if the store is now closed for some reason, but I've always been able to download products I've purchased. I just don't want to spend days trying to figure out which of this vendor's products I've purchased in the past.

Thanks in advance for any help/information about this, as it would be greatly appreciated.

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

jennblake ( ) posted Mon, 28 September 2020 at 10:11 AM

Hi.

RPublishing did a buy-out of many of this vendor's products. If you go back to your Account/Purchased Items and search by RPublishing you will find those missing items. smile:

Miss B ( ) posted Mon, 28 September 2020 at 11:40 AM

Ahhhh, thanks Jenn. I'll go do that right now. ๐Ÿ˜„

I'll also make a note of this for future reference. ๐Ÿ˜‰

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.